Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Words, wars and symphonies.

Sandbox Love.

by PanicAtTheProm 3 reviews

'Cold and alone' he replied 'it suits you well.' B-den POV. Brendon and Spencer are Brothers.Spencers one year older than brendon.Jon and Ryan are cousins.Jons two years older than ryan. Whoot. ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-12 - Updated: 2011-10-13 - 719 words

0Unrated
The cold wind whipped my hair until it was totally covering my face, covering my eyes, not letting me see what was in front of me. I moved a gloveless hand up to my face to wipe away the uncontrollable mess away from it. It was cold. And I was alone.

I had left High School nearly a year ago, and hadn’t been in touch with anyone since. I had moved to New York to start a new. I wish I hadn’t now, but I had nearly saved up enough money from working in a little coffee shop near a small park. I was on my way to work when I thought back to the last two weeks before graduation...

“Brendon, Brendon!” I spun round to see him hurtling towards me, waving and shouting my name from across the hall. Ryan. “Sup?” I replied. He stopped dead in front of me, out of breath and rambling. “Thank god, I didn’t think you could hear me, I mean I was shouting you for at least five minuets and you just carried on walking and...” I cut him off with a kiss, he stopped stunned and said “Brendon, i thought you said not in school?” I laughed and pointed to the banner placed above our heads ‘Graduation: 2 weeks to go!’ Ryan laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.

I sighed. I missed him. We were together all throughout High School, best friends since kindergarten. Sandbox love never dies. Apparently. I got to work and put on my apron and headed to the counter when a flash of blue appeared in front of me. Spencer? “Spencer?!” No. No. No. This couldn’t be happening, shit. No. He hates me, after what I did to Ryan, anybody would. Why he was here, was Ryan here? Was Jon? How were they all? A flood of questions entered my head before I heard a voice that sounded so old it was almost new to me. “Brendon you little shit, wake the fuck up? Still fucking daydreaming I see?”
“Spencer, I...Uh, how’re you? How’s Jon? How’s, um, Ry?”
“Don’t. Even. Pretend like you care. Because you don’t. “
“Spence, I do care, you know I do. What’re you doing here?”
“Not happy to see me bro?”
“I’m just shocked. But seriously, what’re you doing here?”
“I came to see you, before you ask, I’m not on my own, Jon and Ryan are with me. No they’re not here, yes we’re in a hotel and we are all great. Exceptional. Well, except for Ryan. He wants answers.” Spencer had answered all the questions in my head, apart from one “Mom and dad are fine, she’s worried sick and dad has just given up. Why haven’t you called?” Bingo. There it was. I’d call it twin telepathy but Spence is a year older and we look nothing alike. “I’ve been busy but I have...”
“What? Too busy to call your own Parents? Yeah, okay Bren. “ I was getting annoyed.
“If you must know Spencey,” he hated me calling him that “I’ve been saving up my wages to buy a plane ticket home, it’s not cheap, and I’ve only been working here three months. I tried to call, but somehow the numbers changed,” Spencer’s eyes widened and his face had a look that was unforgettable. He obviously forgot to tell me that they had a new phone. “I wrote but nobody answered me for 6 months, so I gave up. And here you are, somehow found out where I work, talking to me like I’m some little kid. I’m nineteen Spencer, and whether you like it or not, you can’t speak to me like I’m four.” And with that Spencer reached over the counter and pulled me in for a hug. “I’m sorry. I’ve missed you.” I blinked, and what I saw before me was, what I almost couldn’t comprehend, standing in the doorway of the shop, it was him. It was Ryan.


Trolololololololo! Hehehe, i think i might stick with this one, i like where my fingers are taking me with this. R&R and virtual hugs are coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story