Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Authors Note!

by AM5144 1 review

Please read....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-14 - Updated: 2011-10-14 - 328 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the amount of notes I'm making but I think this will be the last one.

Right, firstly. This story ends here, there will be no more chapter added to this. This is because I am going to re-write it so if you liked this story and you want to keep on reading it then you'll have to look out for the re-written one that should hopefully be posted withing the next few weeks, considering how things go.
I will re-write and complete this story, just give me time to get my shit together. I do like this story but once I re-write it and it flows together more fluently then I will be much more pleased with it so yeah, look out for it.
I don't think it will have the same name and description as this one... It might but I doubt it, so if it doesn't have the same name/description then I will add another authors note to this with the link to it, does that sound okay?
any questions just ask and I'll try my best to respond

Also, I have a few ideas for another story... I amen't one hundred percent sure if I will make it into a story just yet though. I mean I personally think I should get this one out of the way first but you never know...
Oh, I start school again next week I think and that takes up pretty much the majority of my time so please don't expect daily updates, I'm telling you this now so you aren't disappointed in future.

I would just like to say thank you, so fucking much to those of you who stuck with me and the lovely, lovely, lovely reviews I got. I hope I please you all with the re-written version.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask, I will try as best as I can to respond.


Until next time,
-A xo
Sign up to rate and review this story