Categories > Original > Drama > Chapter 1 - Never on time

Chapter 3/4 - My Dunks

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Stefan and Alice spent the night together, but was Stefan going to mess it up by doing something stupid?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 1278 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3/4 – My Dunks

A strong whiff of bacon drifted its way to Stefan’s nose, tempting him to wake up. He hurried across the corridor in excitement, like a child on Christmas day.

‘Hey babe’ Alice smiled, she was cooking Stefan his favourite breakfast, a full-english.
‘Good morning precious’ Stefan said while holding her waist and kissing her neck.
‘Sleep well?’
‘Yeah, slept like a baby’
‘Haha! Pass us a plate’ she scooped the bacon, egg, sausage, tomatoes and toast on Stefan’s plate.
‘Aw, thanks babe! You’re the best’ He kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the table.
‘Oh, I know!’ She joked.

Stefan and Alice ate their breakfast together and when they were done they had a lazy morning watching quality morning TV.

‘What’s the time?’ asked Alice.
Stefan looked at his watch.
‘Quarter past one’
‘SHIT! I’m meant to be having lunch with my family!’
Alice checked her phone.
‘Oh god, 7 missed calls and 5 messages. Babe, I’ve got to go. I’ll see you later yeah? Still up for a night out with everyone?’
‘Yeah, definitely! Come on, you better go’ replied Stefan.

Stefan stood up and kissed her goodbye.
She rushed out his flat.

Stefan switched off the TV, he felt lonely because he always hated it when Alice left. He spent the day pigging out, lounging around on the sofa and attempting to write songs. He was the song writer for The Clik Clik.

Stefan loved writing songs, he would put personal touches in them to make them special and add quotes from what people had said. He had wrote at least more than 100 songs in his whole life, but only 3 of them were for The Clik Clik. Most of them he would write about Alice and would sing to her on special occasions like her birthday or even just a random Tuesday night. One of Stefan’s favourite songs that he wrote himself was called ‘My Dunks’. But he didn’t keep this song to himself; it was one of The Clik Clik’s songs. He based it on his favourite shoes, his white Nike dunks that Alice regrettably got him for his birthday. I say regrettably because for months he paid more attention to them than to Alice. He would clean them every day and only take them off to go into the shower and for bed. Eventually, Alice gave up pretending she was alright with him ignoring her. An argument broke out between them, it went a bit like this:

‘Stefan, why can’t you just stop cleaning those fucking shoes and take some interest in me for once!’
‘Babe, calm down; I am taking interest in you?’
‘And how are you then? For god’s sake Stefan!’
‘I can’t do anything right, can I?’
‘Obviously not’
‘For fuck sake! Why are we having an argument about fucking shoes?!’
‘You brought it on yourself’
‘By cleaning them?!’
‘EVERY FUCKING DAY’
‘Fine then, I’ll just throw them away’
‘THROW THEM AWAY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST?’
‘See, I can’t do anything right can I! YOU FUCKING MOAN ABOUT THEM AND NOW WHEN I WANT TO GET RID OF THEM, YOU’RE TELLING ME NOT TO. I can’t get my head around you sometimes’
‘Stefan, you are being fucking ridiculous!’
‘Oh, me again! Sorry, I forgot I’m the one being ridiculous!’
‘Ah, just fuck off’
‘FINE’

The day after, Stefan wrote the song. But Alice was still pissed off at him and wasn’t very happy that he quoted what she said in it. ‘Why can’t you just take some interest in me for once, I think you’re being ridiculous with those white Nike dunks.’ It wasn’t exactly what she said, but it was close enough.

Stefan spent 2 hours on attempting to write a song, nothing. Nothing exciting in his life was happening because everything was perfect. Even though Stefan hated fighting with Alice, he knew that when he did he would have a song, but he never caused any arguments by purpose.

By no time it was 8 o’clock. PARTY TIME. Stefan took the bus to Dru’s flat. Dru lived with his girlfriend, Anna. They had been living together for just less than a year and had been going out for 4. Anna had dark chocolate coloured curly hair, her eyes were a dark hazel brown. Most people said that she was a female version of Stefan, they even had the same shaped nose and similar personalities. Stefan would joke about how Dru’s in love with a female version of him.

Stefan, Dru and Anna went to the nightclub around the corner to meet up with everyone. Ashley, Abi, Maya, Henry and 2 of their friends, Bobby, his girlfriend Sophie and their friend, Laura, arrived at the club. Stefan was getting upset that Alice wasn’t there yet and she wasn’t answering her phone.
Stefan was at the bar waiting for Alice to come. He could of joined everyone on the dance floor but he wanted Alice to be there before he could start enjoying himself, he always did that and even he wasn’t sure why. Stefan stared at the empty door and then Teddy walked in.

Teddy was good friends with everyone, especially Stefan. He was a legend!

‘Hey mate!’ Stefan shouted while walking up to him.
‘Stefan! Stefan-o! STEFANIO!’ he shouted back.
Teddy wasn’t drunk; he was just hyper, all the time. But Stefan was used to it.
‘Mate, d’you know where Alice is?’
‘Yeah mate, bumped into her earlier today; oh I forgot, she told me to tell you she’s ran out of battery and credit’
‘I kind of gathered that, after I rang her about 10 times’ he laughed.
‘Did she say anything about tonight? She was meant to be here an hour ago’ he sounded disappointed.
‘Why don’t you ask her yourself?’ Teddy pointed to Alice who was stood at the door.
‘I’ll see you in a bit mate! By the way, everyone’s on the dance floor. Oh and they’ve been drinking non-stop so make sure they don’t throw up on you!’ he warned him.
‘Don’t worry, I plan on getting wasted myself, what’s a party without alcohol?’
‘Haha! See you mate’ He patted him on the back.
Stefan walked over to Alice.

‘Why, hello there beautiful’
‘Stefan!’ she hugged him.
‘I started wondering where you got to’
‘Ah, sorry I’m late. Did Teddy tell you I ran out of battery and credit? Because I didn’t get back from my mum’s ‘till 6 and when I got back I didn’t know what to wear and then I couldn’t find any make-up to match my outfit, so then I had to change again but then –‘

Alice got cut off when Stefan surprisingly kissed her.

‘You’re such a cutie, I don’t know how you can talk so much!’ Stefan whispered, grinning.

Stefan and Alice didn’t pull away from each other for ages. Whenever they kissed in that club it always felt special because that was the same club they had their first kiss in.

‘Guys, stop eating each other’s faces and go get fucking smashed out of your minds!’ interrupted Teddy.

They both laughed.

‘Will do Ted!’ Alice chuckled.

So they did. It was a surprise no one was paralysed with the amount that they were drinking.

Then, it was the morning after the night before.

END OF CHAPTER 3/4

The Clik Clik - My dunks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLfITNnkLL4
Sign up to rate and review this story