Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost and lonely

You Are Beautiful

by Redlipsticklady 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 534 words

0Unrated
I sat in a door way and curled up, this would be my home for the night, I’d leave tomorrow morning when it got bright. If I survived the night. I was only in leggings and a long t’shirt and it had started to snow. It was freezing. I heard muffled voice’s and I curled up more, hoping who ever it was, they wouldn’t kill me. A couple walked by holding hands and talking, so far I hadn’t been noticed but of course I’d have to start sneezing.. Great I’m getting a cold. They stopped and turned around and the young women gasped.

’Oh my, you poor thing, what’s your name sweetheart’ She kneeled down infront of me and put her hand on my knee
.
‘I..isabelle’ I shivered, she took off her coat and out it around me.

’Where’s your mom sweetie?’ I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths
.
’I don’t have a mom’ I felt a little bad, but it was the truth. I didn’t have a mom.

’Would you like to come stay with us for the night? This is my husband Mikey, I’m Alicia. We live a few blocks away.’ Could I really trust these people, I mean they where strangers. But Alicia seems so nice, and her husband look nice took, he was smiling , but the look of concerns and worry was written all over his face. I nodded and He helped me up and put his arm around me.

’Isabelle, your freezing, lets get you back quickly, and into warm cloths’ He rubbed my arm. I just nodded.


We got back to there apartment and Alicia brought me into there bedroom, after telling Mikey to make some food.

‘Sweetie I have to ask, where did you get all those cuts and bruses’ Alicia asked as she grabbed cloths and some towels.

‘If you don’t mind, I’d rather not talk about it.’ I whispered and she nodded.

’That’s fine sweetheart, here you go, the bathroom is down the hall to the right, you can have a shower to if you want, everything you need is in the bathroom’

‘Thank you Alicia, you have no idea how greatful I am’ She smiles and squeezed my hand.

‘Your welcome Isabelle’

’Please call me Bella’ She smiled again and left the room. I looked down at the cloths and towels and sighed. I went for my shower and boy it was the most amazing shower I have had in a long time.

Once the blood and dirt had been washed away from my face, I didn’t look to bad, A black eye was forming and I had a small cut on my cheek and lip. Not to bad. My body on the other hand was a little messed up, not nothing to worry about. I got dressed and went out into the kitchen where Alicia and Mikey was, And another guy that I hadn’t met before, and oh my he was beautiful, never had I seen a guy so beautiful in my life.

‘Hi, I’m Gerard Way’




Second chapter up. (:
R/R
Sign up to rate and review this story