Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Freak Show

Introduction

by IsisBane 0 reviews

The cast of characters...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 334 words

0Unrated
Deep in the woods, you can find the most bone-chilling things. But none can compare to Viktor Michaelis' famous traveling circus. The cast of his show are as follows:


Magdalene: The beautiful angel, said to have fallen straight from the heavens, hasn't lost her perfection with her sooty dust colored wings, kaleidoscope eyes that seem to be a vision of Heaven itself, or the runes burned into her skin by the archangel. Unlike the others, though, she wears no costume other than her own pale skin.


Odin: Witness the disturbing act of cannibalism as this gluttonous young boy scarfs down human flesh in seconds, still groaning and starving for more. To protect the audience from being victims of the boy's dinner, Odin is restrained with an old-fashioned straightjacket, also used to ensure he doesn't take a bite out of himself with his own teeth that have been sharpened to a needle-like point.


Capulet and Montague: Siamese twins, born separated, they begged to be closer, as they seem to be completely different. Thus, they were taken apart on opposite sides, and sewn back together crudely, earning them the name of 'The Patchwork Twins'.


Fel: This creature is neither human nor machine with her odd structure. Evenly split, her right arm has been replaced with a primitive metal replica, and the same with her left leg. The left side of her once beautiful face has also been altered, as metal plates have been securely placed. Her most interesting feature is her emerald eye, shining more brightly than the original body part had.


Nellon and Linuette: Another set of siblings to join the show! Nellon 'lost' her eyes, and unable to see for the rest of her life, her younger sister Linuette volunteered to be permanently attached to Nellon's wrist. The girl now serves as her older siblings 'eyes', carefully leading her around by the arm. Nellon, of course, has been blindfolded so as not to frighten the audience with the empty sockets where her eyes were.
Sign up to rate and review this story