Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Honey's story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust

Oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-20 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 1100 words

?Blocked
Honey sighed as she made finishing touches to her new super team it was nearly five and she would normally be going home by now but her boss wanted her to stay behind so that they could have a ‘chat’ not that Honey was complaining her boss was hot and they had been flirting for weeks but it took forever to get home as it is without hitting rush hour traffic she took a sip of her coffee as her boss appeared at the door of her office “Honey, how are you?”
He asked hazel eyes sparkling Honey smiled brightly “Hey Gee, I am very well thanking you!”
She chirped then rummaged round on her desk trying to find three other super heroes finding them quickly she passed the pile of papers to Gee “Just finished them, no story line yet but they’re gonna be magic I can feel it”
Gerard nodded looking at each hero for nearly a minute examining the details and the sparkling eyes “I love them”
He breathed, “they’re fantastic!”
Honey stood up grinning “Aren’t they, I mean I know I shouldn’t say that about my own work but they felt like they were drawing themselves once I had gotten started they each have their own tragic story”
Honey thought for a second while her boss stared at her in ore he held up one piece of paper a hero with long dark hair hourglass figure and dressed completely in black her expression was sad and her cape flew out behind her “This one, tell me about her”
Gerard instructed passing Honey her drawing Honey smiled looking down at the sombre woman “Her name’s Poison Arrow, she’s very beautiful so those that see her fall instantly in love with her, she lives off of this love it runs like blood through her veins, but it means she can never find true love of her own no-one can truly see her blinded by the love she projects, she is very lonely”
Honey looked up Gerard was very close to her now “That’s amazing”
He breathed and Honey felt shivers down her spine she stared up into Gerard’s warm eyes “What about this one?”
He asked passing her a second drawing this one was of a small girl she wore a cute dress all pinks and creams and her blonde hair was up in two high bunches secured with bows she held in her hand a rag dolly that dragged on the floor Honey smiled looking at her creation “Still Doll, the eldest of the team she will live forever un-aging and beautiful, her gift is her curse and its pretty much self explanatory the mind of an elder living in a child’s body”
Gerard nodded he was now very close Honey held her breath and closed her eyes as Gerard leant in to kiss it was gentle his hand ran through her black hair before to soon he pulled away blushing “I’m sorry, I forgot myself”
He rubbed the back of his head looking down like a troublesome schoolboy being found out Honey smiled chewing on her lip slightly she cupped her bosses face in her hand and placed a chalice kiss to his lips he looked up smiling and Honey giggled and they kissed again this time their lips worked against each others and Gerard slid is tongue along Honey’s bottom lips asking for entrance she let him in willingly and they kissed deeply only pulling away for air Gerard’s face was flushed and he smiled shyly “You don’t know how long I have wanted to do that”
He whispered pulling Honey close his hands ran over her curvy figure her pencil skirt hugging her nicely she starred up at Gerard her eyes feline and predatorial “No, I think I know”
She whispered her lips ghosting Gerard’s ear they walked back to the desk and Honey hopped up closing her eyes as Gerard planted another kiss on her lips trailing down her neck Honey started unbuttoning her red blouse breathing heavily she pulled it off revealing her lace bra Gerard continued kissing her neck, her collar bone, her cleavage Honey let out a small gasp then started pulling at Gerard’s tie unbuttoning her bosses shirt revealing his lightly tanned skin she smiled ghosting her fingers down his chest Gerard pulled away to completely strip off the black shirt Honey stared into his eyes sharing a secret moment then Gerard pushed Honey back on the desk climbing on top of her and straddling her hips he ran his hand up her skirt and onto her thigh he then pulled down her tights discarding them on the floor followed by her panties he leant back down to kiss her again lips pushing and slipping against one another Gerard unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers he then rolled up Honey’s skirt and slid into her Honey gasped her heart picking up as Gerard thrusted in and out with some force “Gerard baby”
She called pulling him down so that they could kiss again his tongue explored her mouth and their noses pressed against each other “Faster Gee”
Honey breathed an Gerard took hold of her hips thrusting in and out with more speed and force Honey moaned unable to catch her breath her eyes closed as Gerard pleasured her with each deep thrust Gerard kissed her cleavage then reached round her back so he could take off her bra once it was off Gerard took one breast into his mouth sucking lightly on the nipple Honey moaned and Gerard was very close now he thrusted as deep as he could causing Honey to call out she pulled him in her nails scratching at his back Gerard felt a shiver up his spine as he came inside of Honey panting he pulled off her breast and kissed his way back up to her mouth they smiled foreheads pressed together neither wanting to move. Eventually Gerard pulled out his now soft member and lay next to Honey on the desk he pulled her into his arms and sighed heavily “That was amazing”
He breathed and Honey nodded kissing Gerard’s chest “You should tell me about your creations more often”
He laughed and Honey smiled “Definatly”


A/N Hey Honey so I hope this wasn’t to bad I don’t know how well I did at making it fluffy but I hope you enjoyed it still let me know!
Sign up to rate and review this story