Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Kat's Story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 1 review

Part three of three

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 937 words

0Unrated
Kat sat at the table her head in her hands tears leaked out of her eyes as the man she loved continued to shout “After all this time! And then one night! With one of my best friends! Why would you do this to me Kat? I thought-I thought you loved me?”
Frank sobbed, “I do love you Frankie I’m sorry”
Kat pleaded crocodile tears rolling down her face she jumped as Frank slammed his fist down onto the table “Bullshit!”
Another load sob escaped Kat’s mouth Bob stood silently in the corner and Kat hated him, hated him with every morsel in her body, but she hated herself more how could she think she could get away with this? She needed a drink now, no not a drink something stronger something to make her forget any of this was happening. Frank was pacing again his hands running through his lovely brown hair his hazel eyes red and puffy with tears “I have to get out of here, I can’t- I can’t even look at you”
His voice was surprisingly calm now “Goodbye Kat”
A single tear slipped out of his eye as he walked towards the door and out Kat collapsed defeated moans escaping her mouth she heard Bob in the corner shuffling about and looked up “Please leave”
Her voice was barely a whisper Bob looked hurt “Kat I love you, I always have please”
He begged Kat shook her head standing up “Get out just please get out! Its your fault all your fault if you hadn’t-hadn’t”
Kat couldn’t finish as a throaty noise escaped her mouth along with a fresh new set of tears Bob hung is head and left leaving Kat all alone to drown in her sorrows. She made her way to the kitchen and pulled out a large bottle of vodka and rummaged through the medical cupboard to find Gerard’s antidepressants she pooped a few in her mouth and washed them down with the vodka but relief didn’t come quick enough she started drinking from the bottle popping another two pills in her mouth then another two and another two until they were all gone Gerard would kill her but she didn’t care she drank more of the vodka draining the bottle in around 10 minutes, she was pretty drunk now but she could still feel the pain in her chest and tears still slid down her cheeks the pulled the aspirin box from the cupboard they were meant to help with pain she popped a couple out of the tray and downed them dry before making her way back towards the fridge she was unsteady on her feet now but it still wasn’t good enough she opened the fridge door and slammed it shut again finding nothing, she began to make her way towards the bathroom remembering the mouth wash she had bought a few days ago. Sitting on the bath Kat began drinking the blue liquid it was strong and burned at her throat but she kept on drinking until it was all gone she was about to leave the bathroom when she spotted something shining out of the corner of her eye. A blade.

Kat moved over to the razor holding it up in the light she began to sing, “These are my friends. See how they glisten. See this one shine... How he smiles in the light. My friend. My faithful friend... Speak to me friend. Whisper... I'll listen.”
The song was from Sweeney Todd and it reminded her of Frank crying she made an incision with the blade on her wrist, yes his was what she needed she began to laugh making more cuts “Come let me hold you. Now, with a sigh, you grow warm in my hand. My friend! My clever friend...”
Kat got up more shouting than singing the lyrics she made more cuts up her arm deeper and longer laughing as she did so “Kat?”
A familiar voice questioned from behind her Kat turned around smiling Frank stood horrified “I-I left my jacket here, it had my keys in, the door was open so I- and then I heard you singing and shit what have you done to yourself?”
Frank began crying he pulled Kat into his arms she dropped the razor whispering to herself, “Rest now, my friends. Soon, I'll unfold you. Soon you'll know splendours you never have dreamed all you days, my lucky friends till now your shine was merely silver. Friends, you shall drip rubies, you'll soon drip precious rubies..”
Frank pushed her away “What?”
Kat laughed madly then threw up Frank directed her towards the sink holding back her red hair “Jesus Kat what have you done to yourself?”
Kat had started crying again now she whipped her mouth “You left me Frankie”
Frank cursed and pulled her up into his arms “I’m sorry baby”
He cried kissing her forehead Kat shook her head “No I’m sorry, I’m the worst”
Kat sobbed Frank picked her up and carried her to her bedroom he pulled back the sheets and tucked Kat in up to her chin “No, you’re not”
He assured “Now get some sleep, I’m not going anywhere I love you”
He kissed Kat’s forehead and she knew that everything was going to be okay “I love you too”


A/N So sorry for making you a cutter Kat also for showing my Sweeney Todd geekery, I hope you enjoyed it despite that its been a pleasure writing for you!
Sign up to rate and review this story