Categories > Original > Erotica > Beneficial

Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through The Strip

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Hope you werent expecting some cosmic summary... I suck at those but please read...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-21 - Updated: 2011-10-21 - 195 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dave looked at me with curious eyes, "You named the band after her?" He asked with disgust. "No!" I squeeked and stood up. "Yeah you did!" He teased, "You like her!" I shook my head, "Yeah like I like my mom's shitty attempt at what she calls meatloaf." I said. "You didn't sleep next to me last night did you?" I asked changing the topic. "Not on purpose." Dave said screwing up his face in disgust. I pulled my clothes off and got in the shower. A few minutes later I heard Dave run into the room, "Dude!" He whispered loudly, "She's at the door!" My heart stopped, "Tell her I'm not here." I said in a panic. He ran out of the room. I stepped out of the, shower dried off and then wrapped the towel around my waist. Dave ran back to the bathroom, "She said she doesn't believe you!" He said. "Tell her I went to the store." I whispered. Dave ran back to the door. I searched my bag for some clothes to put on. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt and put them on.
Sign up to rate and review this story