Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the year of confusion

Harry Potter and the year of confusion

by angel_girl 2 reviews

Harry's 6th year and the most weired.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-24 - Updated: 2005-05-24 - 729 words

-1Boring
Bad news is only as bad as your enemy makes it.
By:K.K (aka Karilyn Harvey)
The sun was preparing to carry out it's daily rise to the now starlet sky. Harry was laying in his room, that was currently located in the house of his aunt and uncle on number 4 Privet Drive. His shocking green eyes were half-closed as he exchanged glances with the clock that stood on the wall at the foot of his bed. A look of dread crossed Harry's pale face as the minute hand met the 1st line after the hour twelve O'clock. This was a sign that a new day was beginning.

About five feet away, Harry heard Dudley's alarm clock. Apparently, Dudley had set his alarm clock for 12:01, so that he could be up exactly when his birthday began.

Harry closed his eyes breifly when he opened tham again, his plum cousin was starding inpatiently in the dorryway./What do u want/Harry thought. This question was soon answered.

"Harry get up!We've got to prepare for my birthday party" Dudley said.

"But it's not even sun rise yet!" Harry replied sleepily.

Dudley just turned around and stomped towards his parents room.

Harry reluctantly got out of bed and sliped in one of his oversized muggle outfits.

People started showing up about nine. First was Dudley'd girlfirend.(Yes girlfriend though how he got one is not a very pritty picture, lets just say, it had something to do with the insident at the zoo.)

"Bonjour, I am Emily Renee Anderson" she said.(Me and my friends like puting ourselves in the stories but...um...Emily is nothing like the Emily I'm going to show u now.)

"I'm Harry" Harry said.

"My pleasure"she replied.

Harry went into the kitchen and began to make breakfast.

Dudley came bursting out of his parents room and ran to the kitchen table screaming "Happy Birthday to me" repearedly.He sat at the table and glanced over at the countertop of all of Dudley's favorite fatty breakfast foods.

Harry turned to see his cousin's piggy littl eyes caressing each greasy bit of beacon, and each cheesy bit of omelet. He quickly covered the plates so that none of the beakfast could get cold.

Uncle vernon and Aunt Petunia came walking slowly to the kitchen looking extremely tired. They were both still dressed in thier night clothes. Dudley practically pulled them into the living room where he could open his pre-party presents. After recieving seceral expensive muggle gadgets, Dudley rushed into the kitchen to eat.

The they all began to setup. Uncle Vernon hung various colored streamers in every direstion. Aunt petunia made a giant banner reading: "Happy Sixteenth Birthday Dudley" which she decorated with glitter sequins, and things of that nature. Harry sat in the kitchen reading a recipe on how to make triple-fuge double-chocalate cherrt chill cake. Needless to say, Dudley was gathering the ingrediants, which were almost entirely gone bu the time he had finished 'smapling' them.

"Hmmmmmm.....,"Harry thought, "It says here that this is an extremely chocatel cake filled with cherry chill ice cream..." Harry was interrupted by a loud scream coming from the living room.

He immediately pulled out his wand and ran into the living room. All he found was an extremely sparkly Aunt Petumia, and a Uncle Vernon, who was tied up in streamers. Harry laughed slightly. Then he walked out of the room while whispering. "When decorations attack!"

Emily was sitting at the kitchen table talking to Dudley when suddenly she said. "I 'ave an announcement.As you know, dudley and i 'ave been going out for two years now, and I love 'im very much,"(CouchlierChouch)she paused slightl befor finishing,"I took a test yesterday,and...well...it cam back positive....I'm pregnant." she finished.

Everyone clapped. Everyone, that is, except Harry. He didn't even hear the news. he was to busy trying to figure out where he had heard her french accent befor. It seemed vaguely familiar.

Another one of her familiar traits was her long slivery blond hair that was curled and placed in 2 ponytails on either side of her head. She had electric blue eyes that sparkled like a shining star. She was wearing a tight pink shirt, and a pink plaid skirt. He was strangely attracted to her. He couldn't stop staring. Why?
Sign up to rate and review this story