Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > Missing Pieces

Missing Pieces

by Cheyers 0 reviews

This story is just a FFX-2 fanfiction. Basically just my version of the game.

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Baralai, Gippal, Lenne, Paine, Rikku, Shuyin, Tidus, Yuna - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 248 words

0Unrated
It's been two years since Sin has defeated. Two long years of being "famous", and being the victim of the elders gossip. There's been so many marriage proposals that I've lost count and with the people of Spira all joining one of the many new "groups" in Spira, there's been a lot of bickering between the new groups. It's a little crazy, because I've been offered many times to join one of these new groups, but I don't want to chose between them.

Like I said, it's been two years since Sin, and the Eternal Calm is here to stay, which leaves me time to think about the futur. Lulu and Wakka are having a baby, yep, that's right. Lulu and Wakka are going to be parents. Kimahri's living on Mt. Gagazet and is now the Elder of the Ronso, teaching the Ronso children many things. He makes a really good teacher and the children and young Ronso really look up to him.

Lately, I've been wondering about you...I miss you so much, and sometimes I find myself sitting quietly, waiting for your whistle. I wish that you could have stayed here in Spira, I wish that you wouldn't have disappeared. I've always wondered if we'd ever meet again. I didn't know that Rikku would be coming with a sign that we may meet again, or maybe...maybe it's just a coinceidence.

This is my story, and it all began when I saw this sphere...of you....
Sign up to rate and review this story