Categories > Original > Erotica > Backstage Animals

We feed off of each other

by NirvanaCobain

"I'm so horny thats okay my will is good." Kurt

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 206 words

?Blocked
I watched as he continued speaking to my mom. "No Dave isn't here... Oh trust me if he was I would've sent her home.... No he didn't but if he stops by while she's here I won't let him in, okay?.... Great see you tomorrow... Bye." He hung up and looked over at me with an amused smile, "To your mother Dave is sudden infant death syndrome and your the baby." He said laughing. "What can I say? Dave's nasty." I said with a smirk. "If he's nasty for wanting you then what am I?" He asked moving over to me. "No nastier than I am for wanting you." I replied. He chuckled and picked me up, "Good answer. So then tell me, if I'm just as nasty as you are then how nasty are you?" He carried me over to the couch and sat down with me straddling his lap. "I'm pretty nasty." I said. He looked up at me and licked his lips, "How nasty?" He whispered as he played with the button on my jeans. I brought my mouth down to his neck and licked it, "I'm filthy." I whispered into his ear. "Oh Molly." He moaned and layed me on the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story