Categories > Original > Erotica > Backstage Animals

Milk It

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

3 months later

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 198 words

0Unrated
I pulled up to his house. I was 100 and 10 percent sure I wasn't supposed to be there but I had to. I loved him. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. "Hang on a second, I'm coming!" He hollered nervously. Suddenly the door opened, "Hi." He said breathlessly as he pulled me in and shut the door. He pushed me against the door and kissed me hard. "I missed doing this." He sighed. "Me too." I replied. It had only been a week but it felt like a century. "How have you been?" He asked stroking my cheek. "I've been good." I sighed, "My mom doesn't know I'm here." His eyes widened, "Molly, she doesn't know!" He yelled in a panic, "Molly, where are you supposed to be?" I shifted from my left foot to my right, "At the mall." "What if she stops by the mall and sees that you aren't there?" He asked calmly as he walked over to his phone and punched in some numbers. "Hello... Alice it's me I'm calling to let you know that Molly stopped by.... Yeah... I wanted to call in case you went looking for her...."
Sign up to rate and review this story