Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 3

by raytorosfro 2 reviews

Shocks and singing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 879 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Cassie’s P.O.V

I had finished cleaning up his nose and luckily it had stopped bleeding.
‘Thanks.’ He smiled.
‘Why are you thanking me? If it wasn’t for me that wouldn’t of happened.’ I laughed and he shrugged. ‘Once again I’m sorry.’
‘Seriously stop it!’
‘But I don’t know what else to do. I feel like I have to do something to make it up to you and apologizing is the only way.’ I explained. He looked like he was in deep thought.
‘Well there is something.’
‘What?’
‘No don’t worry. It doesn’t matter.’ He mumbled and looked away. I rolled my eyes grabbed his chin and gently moved his head so that he was looking at me.
‘Tell me.’
‘Well I was thinking maybe. You could. Letmetakeyouonadate.’ He said it so fast it sounded like one word. I didn’t know how to answer I stared at him shocked. Yes I wanted to get to know him. Find out why Bob wanted me to stay away. Yes he was incredibly hot and seemed like a really nice guy. But did I want to date him? Then again it is only one date he is asking for. I don’t have to go on a second date. I might enjoy it. I might want to go on another one. But dating him would be harder to hide from Bob than being friends. I do feel guilty though and if this would make it up to him. I realised I had been in my own thoughts for a few minutes when Frank interrupted them. ‘Forget I said anything, seriously.’ He looked hurt. Fuck it.
‘No, sorry, I was just shocked. I would love to. Just don’t tell the others ok?’ He looked strangely at me but nodded anyway. He must have really wanted to go on a date with me. Then he smiled and wrapped his arms around me which shocked me but I returned the hug.
‘Cassie?’ Bob’s voice came from somewhere on the bus. ‘come here.’ I sighed and Frank let go of me so I could go see what my brother wanted. As I went to leave he once again winked at me which left that strange feeling in my stomach. I couldn’t seem to stop smiling though. When I finally found Bob I saw him staring at my guitar. ‘I thought we agreed you wouldn’t bring this.’ He said confused.
‘I just thought that I might need something to do when you are not around.’ I shrugged.
‘Fine. It better not get in the way though.’ I sighed and grabbed it and went back to the game room. Frank was still there and I went to sit on the other sofa. I realised he had his eyes closed. I gently started strumming a song I wrote and gently sang.

‘I stare out this window
I take in the dreary sight
I guess I shall have to wait to see
The beauty of night

I find it’s the only good in life
No matter how hard I try
If I said I saw more
It surely would be a lie

Maybe it's time to end my life
Maybe it's time to go
It's just hard to feel
My life get so low

I just can't help but notice
I can't feel during the day
And having to sleep at night
Means the precious beauty fades away

Maybe it's time to end my life
Maybe it's time to go
It's just hard to feel
My life get so low

How can I live in such a world
Full of hurt and pain
Watching people suffer
This world has nothing to gain

How can I live in such a world?’

I sighed when I had finished the song. I had been concentrating on the song so much I hadn’t noticed Gerard had walked in and Frank had drifted off into a sleep. ‘That was amazing did you write that.’ Gerard asked. I nodded. He smiled at me. ‘Have you written any others?’
‘No I haven’t been playing long and I was always shy and never liked my voice I wrote that about a week ago.’ I explained.
‘Well it was amazing and your voice is really nice. I can’t wait to hear anything else you write.’ I could feel my cheeks going red. He slammed the door on his way out which caused Frank to wake up.
‘What. Where am I.’ I chuckled at his confused state. ‘Cassie? You play guitar?’ I nodded.
‘I haven’t played for long.’
‘Oh awesome. Can I hear something?’ I shook my head.
‘If you hadn’t of fallen asleep you would have. Now you have to wait.’ I chuckled and winked at him then left the room.

I knew the next few days would be interesting.

A/N Ok so the song is similar to a poem I wrote but I changed it a bit.
If you want to read the poem it's here http://www.ficwad.com/story/170482
I found that writing whilst listening to The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil Brides is good :D
I hope you enjoyed R&R?
~Transmission Exploder xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story