Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Send Me To The Grave

Take This To Heart

by -weightless- 3 reviews

Things get a little twisted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 2446 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3.

Everyone was silent when we entered the room again. No one even looked in our direction. I didn't know what to think. Gerard was still holding my hand but the strange part was that I still hadn't stopped him. I didn't wanna lead him on or anything but there were more important matters at hand. This night was going to take a really interesting twist.

"Gather everyone, I want you all to relax and enjoy your time here. I want you to get familiar with your old friends and I want this to be a night you will all remember. Don't worry we will be playing a party game shortly but I just wanted to remind you all that tonight will be fun if you let it" Max said with another evil looking grin on his face.

"Why are we here? We don't even know who you are" Mikey questioned Max. Max looked a little taken back but I don't know why. Maybe he thought we would all know who he was.

"Oh, I thought you would all remember me. You were all friends with my big brother, Jeremy Cruz. He was a jock in your year but I'm pretty sure he mentioned you all and how he liked you, especially you" Max said turning around to me. I looked away avoiding eye contact because I knew where this was heading. "He had the biggest crush on you Riley but as you all know my brother went missing 6 years ago. I wanted to make a celebration for him and you were the only friends I knew he had. Well of the ones who would even turn up. His popular friends think they are too important well fuck them" He said getting a little angry, "He will come back one day and when he does. He would much rather be friends with people like you again" He smiled.

Everyone had the same scared expression. We were all thinking the same thing. He knew we killed his brother. He knew we all took part in his death. He knew we hid his body and all got away with it. I felt Gerards grip on my hand tighten. I had to get out of here.

"Okay so what is the point in this party, to celebrate his life?" Rachel asked shyly.

"Yes, something like that" Max smirked again. "Don't worry guys everything will be just fine. So let the games begin" Max left the room again and we all just looked at each other, too scared to say a word.

"He knows!" Nina said first.

"Yeah, he knows everything let's get out of here before it starts getting scary" Tanner said sounding scared.

"What if he does know, us running away gives him more reason to call the cops and all of our lives are over. If we stay, he might bargain with us. Everyone has a price right?" I said trying to be the one thinking rationally.

"He doesn't look like he needs money, have you seen this place?" Faith snapped at me.

"Sorry, I was trying to not run out of here making us all look a million times more suspicious!" I snapped back at him.

"Guys, he wants us at each others throat. I say we explore this place and try to figure our what's going on?" Ray said trying to calm us all down. I just nodded in agreement. Gee smiled and said he was in. Eventually we all agreed going to look around the mansion for clues on what this guy wanted from us.

"Guys it's like we're in scooby doo or something" Frank said trying to sound funny. Tanner just smiled at him and he put his arm around her.

"Frankie why are you such a dork?" She asked with a grin. He just playfully pushed her and she pretended to be shocked. Frank dramatically picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She started kicking and telling him to put her down, he did and then kissed her on the lips.

"Back of the line if you guys are gonna fuck" Bob groaned at them. I turned around to see behind me but I probably shouldn't have because I walked into Gerard.

"Sorry" I said blushing.

"Don't worry about it" He said with a little grin.

We made our way up so stairs and into a long dark hallway. By now I had made my way to the front of the group. I was trying to watch my step because it was suddenly very dark.

"Guys are you all still here?" I asked making sure we were all still in the group. I got 11 yeses... which means someone was missing.

Just as I was about to stop walking and ask who wasn't there I tripped over something on the floor.

"Ouch, what the hell is lying in the middle of the fucking hallway in the pitch black" I said grabbing my arm in pain. I realized whatever I tripped over was very long and solid. Like a human. Reality hit me and I started feeling around and felt that I had tripped over a body. I could feel a wet substance cover my body and I prayed to god it would be water and just some practical joke.

"Riley where are you and are you on the floor?" I heard Mikey from somewhere at the back of the group as me. Before I could respond I let out a blood curdling scream, tears fell from my face in fear and shock. Everyone jumped back a step and someone pulled out there cellphone to use as a flashlight. As soon as the light came on I seen the old man who had opened the front door to me and Ray, lying in the floor, dead in a pool of his own blood. Which I was now covered in.

I felt myself being picked up off the ground and into someones arms. Everyone was now in shock and as fast as we could tried to make it down the hallway, down the stairs and out the front door.

When we got to the top of the stairs I was put down on my feet. It was Gerard who had picked me up. We made it down the stairs and Bob was first to the front door. He tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I was still crying about the fact I'd fallen onto a dead body and was now covered in blood. Wait everyone was here now... I wonder why someone never said they were here before I fell on that old man...

"Where do you think you are going?" Came Max from behind us. He took a few steps forward and we all turned around to face him. His eyes shot to me, seeing the blood. "Ah, I guess you met Arthur, wow you even go for the dead ones don't you. You really are a slut" He laughed at me.

"Don't call her that" Gerard snarled at Max.

"Or what pansy, you'll kill me? like you killed my brother?" Max said as his face went cold and angry. "Yeah that's what I thought" He took another step forward. "You can't escape. This mansion used to be used many years ago as a mental institute. It's a lot nicer looking now but that doesn't really matter. The place is under deadlock. The windows have steel cages over them and so do most doors. No one gets out until morning. If you can survive the night then you win. If you don't then well your death will be slow and painful just like my brothers was" Max said looking at everyone one of us.

"You can't do this. It's crazy" Bob raised his voice. "What happened to your brother wasn't all our fault, it was a harmless prank that we never meant to go as far as it did. We didn't mean it"

"Like I give a shit. You still killed him. No matter what you say he isn't coming back but you killed him and now you will all pay. You can't exactly go to the cops if you make it out because then you would be found guilty of killing my brother so if you wanna survive, then play along. If not fuck up your own fate" Max grinned like a phys-co on happy pills. He walked over to me and trailed his hand over my cheek and down my neck. I thought he would walk away after that but he suddenly grabbed me by my fairy dress and whispered into my ear. "You will be the best of all my kills" After that he threw me back into Gerards arms and started laughing like a maniac.

He disappeared after that. We didn't know what to say or do. I broke down in tears because I was scared. He looked crazed. I didn't tell them what he said, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"We need to figure out a way to get out of here. I don't wanna die here" Mel spoke up with sadness in her voice. "I don't wanna die knowing that you are all gonna die at the same time. We might of drifted apart but I love you guys" She said with a tear falling down her face.

"Shh it's okay, don't worry we will get out of here" Mikey said soothing her and cuddling her. She just cried into him and I felt like maybe there was hope for them.

"Let's split up into 3 teams and we will find a way out. Let's meet up in 30 minutes, here?" Gerard said trying to take charge of the situation. I smiled at him thinking that it was nice to see him and if I was going to die, I'd rather die with him.

"Okay Mel, Bob and Nina your with me" Mikey said taking charge of his group.

"Riley, Tanner, Frank and Jay you come with me" Gerard said and we all agreed.

"looks like it's me, Ray, Bryan and Rachel" Faith said sarcastically.

"Remember back here in 30 minutes" Gee commanded. Everyone nodded

Rachel's P.O.V

I don't know why I thought letting them decide the basement was the best place to look for escape routes but for some reason I don't think going down into a creepy dark place was going to work. I was usually hyper and excited but tonight I felt drained and scared for my life. I wanted to go home with Ray and sleep for a week. I gripped his hand tighter when we got into the basement. I had a really good flashlight on my cellphone so we used that to see where we were going.

"Ray I'm scared" I whispered.

"I know, just relax we will be fine" He said reassuringly. I smiled and tried to think of happier times with Ray. When we get out of here we would go home and continue our lives. One day he would ask me to marry him, I'd say yes and it would be a beautiful day. A few years later, a kid would come along. Maybe another one a few years after that. Then we would age happily together. I wanted to see this happening, I was determined to get out alive.

"Rachel don't worry we will all be fine" Faith said from behind me.

"I know, I just get so paranoid" I replied with a fake laugh.

"Yeah Rach, we will get out of here and we will all hang out again and become friends again and be happy" Bryan said from behind Faith.

"Yeah guys, let's keep this happy" Ray said with a laugh.

"Oh remember that time when we were all drunk at Bob's house when he decided to have a mini party? Frank jumped off the roof and broke his arm" Faith giggled.

"He was so high" Bryan also laughed.

"I remember waking up half naked in Mikey's bed" Ray laughed even louder.

"The party was at Bobs house though?" Bryan asked confused.

"Exactly, I don't know how I ended up in Mikeys bed, no one else was even in the Way house either, well from the party" Ray laughed.

"Gerard fell down the stairs and puked on Riley, she wasn't happy about that" I said remembering Ris face when her boyfriend threw up on her.

"I walked in on Frank and Tanner fucking so that was the weirdest yet kinkiest thing I have ever seen" Bryan laughed but suddenly stopped.

"Bryan?" I asked feeling a little scared now. No answer. We all stopped and turned around... I wish we hadn't

Bryan was lying on the floor with his throat slit. We all screamed and ran for the basement door. I had never ran so fast in my life. I was at the back of the three of us running. I was almost at the door when I felt myself being pulled back into the basement. Ray and Faith had already gotten quite a bit ahead of me. I was thrown down the stairs and onto the cold floor.

I screamed as loud as I could and the door slammed shut. I started crying and picked myself up off the ground and ran in any direction. I wanted to live. I wanted out. I heard Ray and Faith screaming my name and banging on the door, trying to open it. It must not having been budging but they didn't give up.

I felt the someone else in the room. I just didn't know where. I slowed my breathing down hoping I wouldn't be found. Too my luck I heard a door open. I thought they had gotten in to save me so I ran out into the only shred of light in the basement.

That's when I was pulled down onto the floor by my hair. I let out a scream of pain and I started crying. "Please don't kill me" but no response was made until.

"You could have stopped his death. Now no one is here to stop yours" He whispered into my ear as he plunged the knife into my chest. Not just once but several times. I could feel the life slipping away from me, faintly I heard the door of the basement open and footsteps run over to me, Ray pulled me close to him and told me he loved me and that I would be okay. I knew I wasn't going to be okay. I lay there listening to him, not able to move or respond until the blackness hit me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So twisty or what? :D
Sign up to rate and review this story