Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Part 2 of the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) series!!!

What? Frank, why didn't this come out before?

by imnotokay 0 reviews

why didn't this come out before? i didn't know!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 398 words

0Unrated
"Frank, what are you saying?!?!"
"I'm saying that i love you more than Gerard ever will!"
"What? why didn't this come out before?"
"Because i was too shy to tell you how i felt"
"well, i'm sorry, but we're married now, i'm off-limits."
"I knew i should have told you how i felt, geez, i feel like some middle-school kid!!"
"don't be sad, we can still be friends, you were the first guy from MCR that i liked, but gerard got to me first, and if you were too shy then, you lost, sorry, but we can still be friends." all he did was sigh
"don't let this spoil your friendship with Gerard, he is a nice person, whether or not you want to talk bad about him. diss him all you want, but deep down you know he's always been a friend to you!"
"I know he's always been a good friend, but i feel like i can love you better, and it just makes me angry every second i see you guys hug or kiss or the way you two look at each other, it just makes me want to hurt my best friend!!!
" i know how you feel, i once had a boyfriend, who broke up with me in a really mean way, then he started going out with my best friend, and everytime i saw them together, i got more and more steamed, and it caused me to lose a friend. You don't want that to come between you and Gerard! especially something that you can't change. you really should be thankful for Gerard, he's really great! don't let me change that."
"okay, but can i at least hold you for the last time?"
"you mean first time?"
"what ever, please?"
"yeah, go ahead" he wrapped his arms around you, and rocked back and forth, he smelled good, his touch felt good, and you even wondered what would have happened if it was Frank and not Gerard, but you remained faithful to him, and pulled back. He smiled shyly at you and left.

when gerard came back in he took your hand and sweetly and lightly kissed you,
"I'm so glad you're okay, I never want to feel that way again!"
"well, i don't know how you feel, i was passed out the whole time!"
"hehe, i love you hon!"
"i love you too!"
Sign up to rate and review this story