Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The thirty seventh entry.

by xDcee 1 review

It's back! ??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 639 words

2Exciting
A/N: So I've been away far too long and I apologize. PUNCH ME IN THE FACE IF YOU WANT TO, I DESERVE IT, OKAY?
I'm sorry though, I really am. I've been caught up in my mental health and stuff, I literally forgot about Ficwad AND my story. Sorry if it sucks, I'm still tackling and getting help for myself. Yeah. So, enjoy -maybe-
-Max


Do you know how stupid I am? How stupid and lazy? No? I didn't think so... God. Remind me never to drink coffee while writing, it ends up in a big mess! A whole weeks worth of writing gone. Just like that. All soggy and falling apart, now in the bottom of the trash can stinking of cold coffee and milk. Ugh.. Now that I think about it, it's probably smelling like off milk and coffee by now.
So from the sixteenth to today, the twenty third, is gone. And I'm sorry.. Well. More sorry to myself, but anyway! Those pages weren't really important, so let me just quickly tell you what happened.
I missed a lot of days of school, I visited Gerard, he's looking better -happier- and well, yeah. The doctors still don't want to discharge him until after Christmas, so that sucks majorly. Oh! And mom is out of rehab for a little while!

I did see Gerard today though. Mikey wasn't there because Gerard had apparently told him to "Get his ass to school or he will escape from here and drag him there himself" So, Mikey being Mikey, he ran out of the hospital and went. Just like that, Leaving Gerard and I laughing. I like it when Gerard laughs...

My mom has been great. She's out of rehab for a few days to see how she goes out in the real world again, and so far over the last four days she hasn't touched any alcohol. None,at all. She hasn't yelled at me, hit me or broken my stuff. She's been gentle, caring and somewhat normal. If it weren't for the broken things, the mess and the stains in my house, it would look like a normal divorced mom with her son. I'm so proud of her, she doesn't know how much it means to me to have a nice, smiling and sober mom like everyone else. It makes me feel like less of a freak. Speaking of freaks again...

Gerard found it hilarious to diss me the other day. He wouldn't stop commenting on my height, making jokes and laughing when I found it hard to reach the clock that was on the wall when he asked me to take the batteries out of it. Usually I am not the one to put up with people teasing my height. When it comes to that I can go psycho, but because Gerard was laughing and finding it so damned funny, I put up with it. I didn't want to take away his smile.
Gerard told me, when the nurse had left the room after putting new batteries in the clock while Gerard tried his hardest not to burst into hysterics, that he was sick of the hospital. They don't let him leave the room unless it's to the bathroom, and they're constantly watching him to make sure he doesn't do anything. I feel sorry for him. But he will be out soon, Christmas isn't that far away so... Yeah.
Well. I have to go, mom is telling me I'm going to school tomorrow instead of the hospital, so that sucks but I need to keep going with school. Mikey needs me! I'll try and write soon, I may have some planning to do over the next few days...
Frank, 23 December
Note: Do do do do, I'm writing music at the moment! It's going to be epic.
Sign up to rate and review this story