Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Story of Prophecy and Time

And Such.

by glitterfreeze1111 0 reviews

Read it and find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 314 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Where would this prophecy be, exactly?”
“I told you last night that it was lost centuries ago. Nobody’s seen it.”
“But somebody MUST have seen it! It can’t just be gone."
“Oh, but it bloody well can be.”
“Then how do you suppose we find it?”
“Funny you should ask that”, said a voice. Gerard turned to see the owner. It was a woman- the same one who’d been glaring at him.
“Gerard, this is my friend, Lindsey. She’s going to help us find the prophecy.”
“I prefer to call it The OP. You see, there’s a trail of information left over from the Prophesiers’ files. It maps out a direct line of clues and tables, showing where the OP might be at this moment in time. The OP was lost centuries ago, yes, but that doesn’t mean that it’s gone forever. The clues are vague and the work is long and laboring, but we can do this if we work to together.”
Wow. “Do you have any idea where it is now?”
“No, but I have hundreds of clues.”
“Then let’s do this”
The three worked side-by-side, through the night, for days. The others even pitched in. Matt kept tabs on the files, Billie made coffee, and Jennifer tried to help decode the clues. Alas, nothing came of it. They were having a test of faith. One night, Gerard had had enough.
“SCREW THIS!”
“Gerard, calm down! We’ve almost got it,” Lindsey was trying to be as optimistic as possible.
“NO LINDSEY! THIS IS STUPID! WE’RE NEVER GONNA GET IT! WE’RE NEVER GONNA FIX THIS! I’M ALIVE FOR NOTHING!”
Kapow. Lindsey’s face was beet red with anger. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks. “DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU BASTARD!” She stormed out, leaving Gerard confused and defeated.
Sign up to rate and review this story