Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

by shannleighm 0 reviews

A story about MCR and their girls all set in highschhool! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1569 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay so i wanted to experiment life with two fics running at the same time! I'm a born invesitigator! What can i say?? XD The link to my other story is here! :) http://www.ficwad.com/story/172403 Much love to you all Ficwadders! :)

Gerards POV
The stars are out. Perfect Friday night. Friday as my and Elizas day. We stayed in every Friday and cosied up under a blanket on the couch. I had missed her terribly lately. Not only had she been busy with her band rehearsals most weekends but for the past two weeks she had been suffering from glandular fever and hadn't been in school. Tonight, we were going to relax together. A surpirse set up for her by yours truly. Her parents would be out for sure, but that didn't matter. There wasn't going to be any funny business. The poor girl was weak with illness.

I pull out the bouquet of roses from the passengers side of my car and begin my quest to her front door. These flowers had been specially arranged by Mrs Iero, my dear friend Frankie's Mother. Not only did she love romance and surprises but she also happened to adore arranging flowers for a living. Not only were they gorgeous, but they also cost me next to nothing. Mrs Iero always gave me a nice discount if i purchased something from her shop. I've bought candles, this bouquet and a nice little photograph frame with forever and always engraved on the top border. Just a few little things to spoil her with. She definitely deserved a few little treats. She made me so happy and had done for the last four years. We are only eighteen but we lasted and i certainly plan on marrying her someday.

I knock three times and wait for her to open the door. Throught the glass, i see a small pink clad physique moving around and racing to the door. She peeks out from behind the door before opening up and allowing me to give her a hug. I attempt a kiss but she turns her face away, my lips brushing her soft warm cheek. I can't help but feel rejected by this gesture and possibly a little bit hurt, but she is ill after all. I can understand that.

Hey gorgeous girl! I've missed you. I exclaim and she smiles at me but says nothing. I hand her the flowers and gift bag containing the candles and photograph frame. Gee, i'm sick. I could be contagious She says coughing slightly. My plan of keeping her company smashing to pieces. I could...um-stay.Keep you company if you like. I say giving her my best sweet as sugar smile. She simply shakes her head apologetically almost. Ok then, well get well and i'll see you- I'm about to finish when a half naked guy around my age emerges at the top of the stairwell. I look at them both in horror, Gee, i can explain. Eliza begins but i cut her off. Do not fucking call me that I snarl at her, ripping the flowers from her grasp and flinging them at the guy at the stairs. A thorn must have caught his eye as he began crying like a baby. Motherfucker, deserved it. I muttered walking away from the house and my girlfriend that i love.

Lindseys POV
Chemistry. One of my favourite lessons in the world. I can draw in here. Mr Tenby never bats an eyelid at any student. He teaches us sure but he never gives a fuck if we're not focused or whatever. And i am never focused on him in this lesson. It's usually Gerard Way that i focus on. He sits right next to me. And we talk about all kinds of things. Art mainly and how awesome his baby brother Mikey is. I taught him how to play Bass, hence how we all know eachother. Mikey is a year younger and so sadly we have no classes with him but Gerard, Frankie and I are in the same Art Class. That's kind of it really. The tree musketeers. There's also Christa, Ray and Bob but often they have things to do. Ray plays in the school band and has rehearsal pretty much every minute of spare time he gets and Christa goes along to keep him company. And Bob... Actually we don't know where Bob disappears off too but he goes somewhere off campus. Probably Subway or KFC or somewhere that focuses on food. The guy is thin but man can he eat! Gerard is exactly the same. Actually, speak of the devil! Where on earth has he been?

He staggers to his seat next to me, bashing into numerous people and finally flopping down next to me. Earning Christa shooting a worried glance over to me and Mr Tenby even raising an eyebrow. Gerard takes a huge gulp out of his water bottle. Although, i doubt it's water he has in there. Gerard! You're pissed off your face! I hiss at him, he knows he shouldn't drink, poor guy doesnt cope well with the after effects. Oh shut the fuck up, Ugly fucking bitch. He slurs at me and i stare at him taken aback. He then softens, his face becoming sad and regretful. I turn away avoiding those eyes of his and focus on balncing equations for the next hour.

Frankies POV
Again! Motherfucking fucker in hell! Third hit to the face with a tennis ball. Gym Class! Who doesn't love it?? Me, that's who. Across from this baseball game the girls are doing cheerleading practice. I get it okay, You're probably all ew pervert alert! But that is not how it is. I'm in love with ONE of the girls in the squad. Her name's Jamia Nestor. Pretty as anything i've ever laid eyes on. Including the sunset and the ocean in Fiji. Not to mention the whole of New Jersey. To me, New jersey is beautiful yet nothing is a patch on Jamia Nestor. It's been three years now and yet i can't get the courage to just ask her the fuck out. Then again, why would she say no? I mean, i can be okay sometimes. When i really want to be and i don't whore around or anything. Lindsey said anyone would be lucky to have me. Focus Shortarse! The ball has gone right past me again and oh yeah, that's exactly why kiddos. I'm the exact same height as a fucking leprachaun.

Gerards POV
Linds!Linds! I call her after the lesson. Why am i such a douche? She didn't even do anything to me? I finally catch up with her and much to my usually non existent luck she actually turns to face me. I'm so so sorry. I broke up with Lize and caught her cheating and i went and got pissed and then i took it all out on you and i didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you. You're my best friend. Please Linds, i don't deserve it but i need you now. I practically beg the tall, newly tattooed best friend that stands before me with tear stained cheeks. I'll take you out tonight. I'll pick you up at eight and have you home by eleven. Your choice on where to go. I say, i could actually use the company too. She stares at the ground for a while, obviously contemplating my propoistion. Okay then. But please don't drink again tonight. I guess i'd better go and make myself look beautiful. She laughs and it suddenly feels okay again. Without thinking i take one of her pale hands in both of mine and tell her You're already Beautiful. And with that she smiles, slings her satchel across her shoulder and blushes lightly before walking away. Thank fuck, i haven't pushed anyone important away.

Mikeys POV
Abbi! She was lost okay. I was only talking to her regardless. I say for the millionth time in the past ten minutes to my paranoid girlfriend.
Of course she was lost! Lost in your fucking beautiful eyes She screeches at me, not caring who hears or sees this episode in the middle of school. That was Miss Abigale Ernest though. She didn't give a fuck about what anyone said about her or even thought of her. She was happy to be the lovable yet wild short electric blue haired girl in eleventh grade. Only sixteen like me, yet wise beyond her years. She had a stretched and loads of other piercings running down one ear and a scaffolding across the other, not to mention a septum ring and her snakebites. All of which she had done behind her parents backs and had therefore been grounded for. She was complimentary yet argumentative. Simple and hassle free yet complicated and crazy at the same time. She was a wonderful girl though. A lead singer in a band that was otherwise full of dudes and no matter what, i knew she was softer than she seemed and that she loved me. I just hoped she would always belong to me. She suddenly looks pissed and walk away from me. I faze out at awkward times okay? Un freakin believable!

[[Thanks Lovelys! Haha i'm kinda crazy about the character of Abbi1 Love Always! :) xx]]
Sign up to rate and review this story