Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

She Always Gets What She Wants

by xFuRiEx 3 reviews

Little sisters can be a real nuisance and Frank hates his best friend's little sister. But they say that there's a fine line between love and hate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1216 words

2Original
I’m sure you all know what little sisters are like. They’re a real pain in the butt to be completely honest. They go through your stuff and probably steal it too. They’re tattle-tales and always get you into trouble. That’s not even all of it. Naturally, they also bother you when your friends are around or, worst of all, they sneak in on you and your girlfriend making out in your bedroom, only to run off and tell your mom about it. When something in your room is broken, your little sister normally did it. And people wonder why there is such a thing as sibling rivalry. They’re little demons to say the least.
I’m Frank Iero. I don’t have a little sister. I’m an only child; thank heavens. My best friend, Gerard Way, however, does have a little sister. She’s five years younger than he is and thus four years younger than I am. She’s obviously a major irritation. Since we were little kids, she always annoyed the living hell out of us.
When we were younger than ten and she was still wearing diapers, she used to stuff our toys in her mouth and we’d cry about it. Since then, we always kept her at a distance. Girls and babies were from the devil – in our eyes anyway. We all grew up a little, but things never changed.
The older we grew, the more of a menace she became. Whenever I was over at Gerard’s, she would always come over to us and we’d just run away like little kids do. She’d run to her mom and cry and we’d get into trouble, but we’d only do it again the next day. We’d play in the mud and she’d run and tell her mom. We’d climb a tree and when one of us fell, she’d run and tell her mom. Her whiny little voice had a way of crawling under my skin. Imagine having a little snot-nosed kid running after you everyday. It’s torture. She always wanted our candy and cried when we wouldn’t share. She was six back then.
One day Gerard and I heard a loud crash in the living room. We sprinted into the room and saw that she had broken her mom’s favorite vase. Gerard was furious and scolded her for it. Of course their mom came in at that moment… wait for it… little miss perfect started crying and put all the blame on us! I still remember that day’s beating. The worst was that after our beating she skipped into the room, smiling at us sweetly and waving her lollipop in our faces. I had an absolute hatred for her since that day and we pretty much declared war against her.
Soon, she started going to school and then also bringing her friends home. I was surprised to find that her friends weren’t as bad as she was – some of them were actually cute, as little kids of course, but I still didn’t like them: they were friends of the devil.
At this point you probably think I have issues or that I’m jealous, but she really was evil. Why else would she run into the room and kick your shin for no reason whatsoever or feed your lunch to the dogs? Her and her friends put dirt in our shoes, drew pictures on our homework, teased us about everything and always acted smarter. Gerard and I reached high school and, believe it or not, things got worse. Gerard and I were like brothers and were inseparable. We were always over at each other’s houses. He’d spend one weekend over at my house and the next I’ll be over at his house. We did everything together of course getting into trouble as well, which we also did quite a lot. We weren’t bad kids, but we weren’t saints either.
Sometime when we were fourteen or fifteen, Gerard burst into my house furiously. His sister had walked in on him and his girlfriend making out and ran to their mom. The latter then gave him an entire speech on the birds and the bees. He had never been so angry or embarrassed in his life.
I wasn’t her brother, but she also got on my every last nerve. The middle school was right across the street from our high school and she caught me and my girlfriend making out too. She laughed at us and told my girlfriend a bunch of bullshit, pretending to be all sweet and innocent.
One day she caught Gerard and I smoking. Needless to say we got into a shit load of trouble with our parents.
A year or two later things changed if only a little. For some strange reason, Gerard had gotten a protective instinct towards his little sister. She still annoyed him, as is natural for a younger sibling, but otherwise they actually got along pretty well. That was it for the changes. Her and I still didn’t get along. It was like she was born to make my life a living hell. She even went as far as snapping my guitar strings when I forgot my guitar at Gerard’s house one night.
First, Gerard graduated and finally I did too, then I was off to college. I was relieved, because I wouldn’t have to see her again for a very long time, since my college was in another city. We originally lived in Belleville, but I was on my way to New York. Things were going to be great. However, I only studied for a year and a couple of months before dropping out of college to start a band. My parents were upset at first, but eventually accepted it and wished me the best of luck.
Gerard finished his studies, getting his degree and also finding a job. Later my band folded and I had nothing else. Since I didn’t finish college, I didn’t have a degree and now I also didn’t have a job. The band hadn’t done well enough for me to have some spare money to live off either, thus I was in a little bit of trouble. To top it all off, my girlfriend dumped me so, all in all, everything was falling apart. That was until I got a call from Gerard.
He still lived in Belleville with his parents and took the train into the city every day for work. I haven’t really been in Belleville for the past four years unless it was to visit my parents. Gerard called and told me that he was starting a band. Since I had told him about my band splitting, he thought it would be great if I joined them. I didn’t have anything else to lose and it would be great to spend some real time with my best friend again. I only ever really wanted to be in a band anyway. This time it might just work out. So, I packed my things and was on my way back to Belleville.
Sign up to rate and review this story