Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

To be loved, to be loved

by Uriefury 1 review

Next chapter, this is where it all carries on

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 2153 words

0Unrated
Next chapter! Hope you like it, as I've worked my buttocks off trying to get it perfect. ficwad is being a bitch to me lately so i hope this works :3 More updates to come, thanks for reading. Please review!


Spencer's POV: 

"Will!" I exclaimed as I opened the door. My best friend stood there, holding a box in one hand and his other hand waving at me. 
"Happy birthday, Spence!" he replied. I moved quickly to let him in. Once he had put the box he had on the table he hugged me tight, resting his head on my neck. He let go after a bit and smiled at the people in the room. Ryan, Sarah and Brendon were standing by the kettle, making endless drinks. Joe was by the fridge, knocking down beers he brought himself, Patrick was sitting at the table with Andy, and Pete wasnt here yet. 
"so Spencer, introduce your friend" Brendon smiled. He and Sarah were the only ones who had met him so far.
"guys, everyone, this is William, he lives across from Sarahs house" I spoke shyly, smiling at Ryan, mainly.
"it's nice too meet you, I'm Ryan" Ryan moved forward and gave William a welcoming hug. William hugged back immediately, still beaming at me. We hadn't known eachother long but he'd helped me through all the fights, he was the only one who ever even liked me, let alone understood. 
"it's nice to meet you too, Ryan" William replied sweetly.
"it's okay if William stays over, yeah?" I asked, just making sure.
"yeah, of course, he's always welcome" Ryan smiled and took Williams bag, taking it to the living room. I looked around again, watching every one talk and have fun. I turned to Will, who smiled at me so sweetly. There was a knock on the door and I jumped over to open it, seeing Jared, Laura, Megan, Shannon at the door. Pete was making his way across the street. 
"happy birthday Spencer!" Jared grinned, hugging me.  Every one else grouped around me and started a group hug, I heard lots of "happy birthday"s reaching my ear. Pete was the last to hug me as he met the door. I heard him sigh in my ear before slowly making his way to Patrick, and they acted really awkward. In fact, Megan and Laura seemed to be giving Pete the cold shoulder. I wonder what's going on. Before I had the chance to talk to any of them, Joe came stumbling over and gave me a warm hug. Apart from Ryan and Brendon's, I liked Joe's hugs best. He was tall enough to rest his head on mine and his beard tickled my forehead. 
"you're 13 now! Feeling old, eh Spence?" he joked, ruffling my hair and grinning. I naturally laughed at his light humour. 
"William, this is Joe" I told Will, smiling at them both. Joe offered his hand and Will shook it, smiling awkwardly. 
"nice to meet ya, kid" Joe grinned, taking a gulp from a beer and sniffing. I looked back over at Pete and Patrick, who were essentially fighting in hushed tones, and frowned.
"hey Joe, what's happened between Pete and Patrick?" I asked cautiously, looking over to Will to see if he's okay.
"oh, well don't worry about them, there just discussing something. We're all here for you, Spence" Joe answered, looking around. Ryan came over with Brendon, holding drinks, and offered Will and I one. I took one and smiled, Will did too. Will muttered a sweet thank you.
"I'm going to take Will upstairs for a bit" I told Ryan and Brendon. They both nodded and I guided Will away.

Pete's POV:

"P-Patrick, please, talk to me about this, Pat?" I pushed his cap away from his eyes so I could see him properly. All he'd said to me this whole party was to go away, but I was determined to get a rational conversation out of him. He wasn't being rational in this case, and it was really freaking me out; I'd really hurt him. It kept me up all night. Patrick took his cap off and looked at me. 
"I really don't want to talk about this here, Pete" he sighed and left the table, moving along the kitchen to talk to Brendon. I sighed, dropped my head into my hands and groaned.
"dude, he'll talk soon enough" Joe spoke from behind me. I heard him pull up a chair next to me and he rested his hand on my back. "he can't be irrational about anything" he said.
"I, I really hurt him Joe, I know I've really messed something up here" I murmured into my hands. He rubbed and patted my back. I stopped to listen to the room around me, and no one seemed to mind me breaking down at Spencers party. 
"well, the you've got to make it up to him, you guys are meant to be together" he said quietly. "And maybe you should take your medicine too" he added. I groaned and lifted my head. 
"I don't know what I'm going to do" I whispered. 
"well figure it out later, we've got a party to continue to be at" Joe smiled and hauled me up off my chair, and handed me a drink. I looked around the room, Patrick was talking to Megan and Laura, Shannon and Jared were playing a drinking game, Ryan and Brendon were preparing party food with Andy helping. I couldn't see Sarah, i think she ran upstairs due to morning sickness. Before I had a chance to take another sip from my bottle, Megan came storming at me and flicked me on the nose.
"I can't believe you hit him!" she whispered quite harshly. I bit my lip and looked away. 
"I didn't mean it, and I don't think it's anyones business anyway" I snapped back. I regretted it as soon as I finished speaking. I should stop snapping at people.
"Patrick was right, you really do need to take your medicine" Laura said from behind Megan. Patrick sighed and sat at the table. 
"guys, maybe we should talk about this another time" Joe spoke, looking over to Patrick. "I'm going to see if he's okay" 
"I really didn't mean it! Don't be mad at me, don't" I pleaded. Joe was hugging Patrick. 
"let's not do this, maybe, let's just forget about all this at the moment. It really isn't our place" Laura shrugged and went over to Jared and Shannon. I sighed and took another gulp from my bottle. I could feel tears welling up and Megans hand rested on my shoulder. 
"Pete, what happened?" she asked softly. 
"I don't know, it just happened" I murmured. "I just want to stop talking about it" I finalised. She nodded and gave me a quick hug before joining Shannon, Laura and Jared in the drinking game. I sighed yet again as I watched Jon brushed past me and whispered something to Ryan. Brendon stood awkwardly while he was blatantly ignored by his son. Everything is wrong. 
"guys, we're going to do the big cake thing, if you're all ready" Ryan exclaimed, frantically rummaging through a drawer to find enough candles. Once he had, Sarah came back into the kitchen, and Brendon called Spencer and his friend down while Andy dimmed the lights. I moved over to Andy and put on a happy face as Spencer came bounding into the kitchen. The small amount of people in the room burst into a nice verse of happy birthday before Spencer blew out the candles and set us into darkness. 
"how are you holding up?" Andy asked quietly while Ryan cut the cake. 
"I don't really want to talk about it now, sorry" I muttered. He rubbed my arm and said his own apology before slinging his arm around me. I knew his intentions with out relationship were different from mine but it felt nice to hang with him. 
"it doesnt matter anyway" Andy smiled, looking at Spencer beam at everyone while we all sat down to eat some cake. 
"look how happy Spencer looks, and look how happy it's making Ryan and Brendon" Andy smiled even more. He was such a sap but it was true. Even with Brendon and Ryan having problems, Patrick and I having problems and Shannon being injured, Joe cracked a cheesy joke and everyone laughed. I thigh having a party would be slightly inappropriate, it was really was what we all needed. 

Spencer's POV:

I finished making up the air bed for Will momentarily after he came in from changing.
"ta-da!" I exclaimed, turning to Will, who was sitting on my bed. I sat next to him and he smiled slightly, I shuffled awkwardly. Not a bad awkward, but i really liked him. And something told me he liked me back. "I hope that'll be comfy enough, I mean, I could sleep on it if you want to sleep here, I don't mind" I blabbed on.
"don't be silly" he laughed a bit. "really, I'm fine sleeping anywhere" he added. I looked into his eyes for a split second longer as he sighed.
"you okay?" I asked quietly. He bit his lip and shook his head.
"no, it doesn't matter. I just wish I had parents as lovely as yours" his voice cracked and he moved away from me. 
"it does matter, Will, hey" I moved towards him and put my arm around him. "why would you want my parents?"
"Spence, I'm sorry, I don't want to say, I'm ruining your birthday" Will mumbled, shaking his head and crying properly now. It killed to watch him he so closed off with me, I just wanted him to tell me what was bugging him. 
"you're not, please, Will, tell me what's wrong" I whispered, taking his hand to try to comfort him. He nodded.
"my parents are horrible, Spencer" he spoke hesitantly. 
"what do you mean by that?" i replied almost silently. I was dreading finding out the answer, whether it was what i was thinking was actually the case. He lifted his shirt with his free hand to show a yellowing bruise covering most of his stomach, he was even cut in places. It looked so painful. 
"Spencer, I've never told anyone before" he whispered through tears and gripped my hand even tighter, letting his shirt cover his stomach. "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I know you wont tell anyone" he sobbed. 
"I won't, Will. But that's horrible, I'm so sorry" I whispered, not sure what to say to him. I looked up at him and dabbed his face with the sleeve of my shirt, being as careful as I could. "oh, and you're pretty much the best person ever" i added. He smiled a bit and moved a bit closer so he could lean his head on my shoulder. Without thinking, I kissed his forehead. He sat up and looked at me, a bemused expression on his pale face. Crap, I've ruined everything. My stomach flipped and I felt my cheeks burn with colour as I bit my lip. Crapitty crap. Will was still looking at me. Before I had the chance to get up and run away, he placed his hand on my hot cheek and moved closer, kissing me on the lips. In my head, there was a mini me, running around in circles throwing flowers everywhere, while Will was still kissing me. He moved back and bit his lip, his hand still cupping my face.
"you kissed me" I croaked, not sure what to do next. 
"you kissed me first" he grinned and took my hand, then kissed it. My heart jumped and I grinned excessively, sitting there like an idiot, grinning at his sudden burst of courage. "I, um. Never mind" he murmured, letting go of my hand and moving down onto the blow up bed. 
"what?" I asked softly, looking at him from where I was. He say cross legged on the blow up bed and bit his lip. 
"umm, be my boyfriend?" he mumbled quickly. I looked at him, confusedly, trying to digest what he just said. 
"what?!" I asked, completely shocked. 
"umm" he said awkwardly, bit his lip and looked away. "I really like you, I just" he trailed off. I smiled and got off my bed to sit next to him. He smiled as I wrapped my arms carefully around his waist, loose enough not as to hurt him, and kissed him on the cheek.
"I really like you too" I told him. He grinned and furrowed his eyebrows.
"so I get to be the boyfriend?" he asked, quiet as a mouse. His arms snaked around my waist as I nodded. It seemed cheesy beyond belief but I didn't care. This was the best thing that could've ever happened. 
Sign up to rate and review this story