Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Save A Life

Chapter 5

by MCRmySoldier6 0 reviews

Mwahaha!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 392 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV
We had finished about three songs, and gave them titles. We had titled them 'Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, and Headfirst For Halos'. I knew Mikey really likes Vampires, 'cause he plays the opening. I personally like Headfirst for Halos. Once the songs were done, we ordered Chinese food from the little shop down the block, and Bob declared he brought a crapload of beer. He and Mai went down to his car, and came back up with 6, 6-packs. "Holy shit dude! Are you trying to get everyone drunk!?" Jasmine exclaimed, seeing the armfuls of beer. Bob grinned up at her, and passed beer around. I looked down hesitantly into the bottle, decided 'Why-the-fuck-not' and popped off the top. I took a large sip of it, letting the bittersweet taste cover my entire tongue. If I knew anything about Mikey, was he couldn't hold his alcohol. I was generally worried for Mel, who had to go home with him. We continued writing songs, and drinking the beer. I would occasionally glance at Jasmine, who was sipping the beer timidly. "C'mon Jasmine! What're you afraid of?" Mikey slurred, already tipsy. She raised an eyebrow at him, and looked away. I began to sway in my chair, and at the end of half an hour, I counted up four of my empty bottles. Things were starting to get loud, and Ray began singing 'Run to the hills' by Iron Maiden. Bob and Mai were drunkenly trying to sing along. And I soon chimed in. Mel and Mikey looked at us, then at each other, and almost at the same time raised their 3rd or 4th bottle to their lips. My vision became odd and distorted. I found myself tripping over my own tongue. And I was giggling. A lot. Mikey and Mel left the 'party' (most likely to make out at their place) and Jasmine (the only one who wasn't drunk) was making sure no one tried to drive home in their intoxicated states. About three hours (felt more like three seconds) flew by, and everyone was passed out either on the couch or the floor. I began feeling sleepy too, and I fluttered my eyes shut for a second, but I ended up drifting off to sleep.



Sorry it's so short, I'll try to update soon though!
Sign up to rate and review this story