Categories > Original > Horror > Halloween

Halloween

by Belgian_Beast 0 reviews

It's halloween. And Ash and Stef are having a sleepover. But what happens if one of them suddenly dissappears?

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
On a cold, dark Halloween night, the parents of Stefan went out to see a romantic movie in the cinema, so Stef was home alone. He was allowed to ask a friend to have a sleepover, so she invited his friend Ashley. They talked, ate a lot of chips, drunk a bit, watched a horror movie, you know, the things you usual do when you’re having a sleepover. After the movie, they went upstairs, and after a few hours of talking, they fell asleep.

At midnight, Ashley waked up because he heard a loud scream. Ash was still a bit sleepy, but when he looked at the bed of Stefan, he was awake immediately. Stefan was gone.

Where is Stefan, Ashley thought. Maybe he’s in the toilet. Ash went to the toilet, but Stef wasn’t there. He also went to the bathroom, but the lights were out, so Stefan couldn’t be there. Ashley went downstairs and he searched his friend everywhere, but he couldn’t find him.

Ashley went back to the bedroom and he saw that Stefan’s phone was gone. Maybe Stef took it with him, Ashley thought. So he dialled his number.

Suddenly, Ashley heard Stefans ringtone coming out the bathroom. That’s weird, he thought, I checked the bathroom earlier and Stef wasn’t there. Obviously, Ashley was wrong. So he went to the bathroom and he saw the phone of Stefan lying on the ground.

He picked it up and when he stood up again, he saw something. There was a man with a long, black coat and he was holding something. When Ash looked better, he saw the man was holding a knife and there was blood dripping of it.

Ashley panicked and he called Sally, the mother of Stefan. He told that Stefan was gone and that he saw a creepy guy with a black coat through the window of the bathroom.

‘But we don’t have a window in our bathroom, only a mirror…’ Sally said.
THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story