Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Freak Show

Chapter 2

by IsisBane 1 review

Yea, there's smut in this chapter. It could be a lot worse, because I decided we weren't ready to post something full on yet, but, ya know...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 1388 words

0Unrated
The cast wandered around aimlessly, enjoying their freedom. Knowing that whenever Viktor got back they'd be locked back in their cages, they decided to take advantage of the time outside. Fel paced back and forth, sometimes checking inside a tent or two, then returning to pacing. Every time she would disappear from view, she would return moments later, more frantic, as if she was desperately looking for something.

Finally, Odin said something from his corner, very annoyed. "Fel, sit down before I make you."

The girl sighed, exasperated. "I can't. I have to find Magdalene immediately."

Odin groaned, but it sounded more like a strangled growl. "The Angel can take care of herself. Now... sit down!" Fel shot him a look.

"Just ignore me if I'm bothering you. I refuse to let him touch her."

Odin turned away from her, his dull blue eyes staring anywhere but in the direction of the clockwork girl. "The pacing is what's bothering me."

Fel brought her hands up to her head, tugging on her head in frustration. "I wouldn't be pacing if I could find her, Odin!" she cried.

"Magdalene can take care of herself", he said rather unsympathetically.

The girl glared at him. "No, she can't. Did you take care of yourself when he starved you and forced you to eat your little brother? Of course not. Because he tricked you. That's what he's doing to her right now", she hissed.

Odin was quiet for a moment, angered by her comment. "He does what he wants", he said in a low tone. "Now sit the hell down."

Fel didn't listen, she just continued. The girl knew she had to make her point. "You always say you're stronger than any of us. And you are. So if you're stronger than she is, what do you think he's doing to her? She's practically an infant, Odin. She's too naive to understand."

"But she's been here longer than any of us. That must mean something!" he growled.

"He took his time with her. He didn't do that to us because we don't matter.he won't want to wait anymore once he starts, don't you understand that? Or are you just daft?"

Odin groaned. "He's going to do what he's going to do, and we can't stop him. So calm down and stop overreacting already!" He looked about ready to jump up and take a bite out of her pale flesh as he said this.

Fel glared at him. "I just can't relax knowing that he's--" she trailed off.

"He's what? Tricking her like he's done to all of us?"

Fel went quiet. "I know he tricks her all of the time. I just don't want him to trick her with something that will take her innocence away."

Odin slowly turned his gaze up towards her, glowering. "None of us are innocent anymore. Not a single one of us."

She chuckled softly. "I like to think we all have that little something. We just can't place what it is, exactly."

"He took our innocence the day he got us. We're all broken now." Odin noticed she had stepped closer and reached up, clamping his mouth around her wrist and roughly pulling her down next to him, barely resisting the savory taste underneath the skin as he felt a small trickle of her blood flow onto his awaiting tongue as he shuddered.

Fel immediately forgot about Magdalene as she whimpered in pain. "Odin, please. You-you can't", she begged, her voice shaking in both fear of him and in fear for him.

He pulled his mouth away from her, turning so he didn't have to see the blood as he licked his bottom lip. "I told you to sit down. Now be quiet."

She noticed he was convulsing slightly, his body unsteady. She gently took her metal hand and placed it on his shoulder. "Please tell me you're alright."

The boy jerked away from her. "Don't touch me right now", he groaned.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked, fully knowing there really wasn't.

Odin chuckled. "Not unless you want to give up the other half of your body."

Fel flinched. "I can't do anything at all? Have you tried taking your mind off of the pain?" she asked quietly.

He shook his head. "No, I can't. It's too much for me. Nothing makes it go away except..." his voice trailed off in a quiet whimper of desperation.

"Well, what about occupying yourself?"

He scoffed. "What can I do in a straightjacket?"

Fel sighed. "I... I don't know. Sometimes I wonder what I could even do with half of my body being metal. It took everything away from me that I knew. You just have to adjust, I suppose."

Odin adjusted how he was sitting and stared at his shaking legs. He experimentally leaned down and found that he could reach them with his mouth. Fel watched him carefully. "Odin, please don't hurt yourself."

"I'm not doing anything. I'm trying to make it go away!" he cried, his voice breaking.

Fel only nodded, understanding how hard it was to live with whatever Viktor decided make them into. Odin sat up again, but continued to stare at his legs, his mouth watering. His stomach burned in want of food, more specifically human flesh. If he closed his eyes, all he could envision was the scarlet red of blood. Viktor seemed to know exactly how to torture each one of his acts individually.



*



Viktor pulled off the last piece of clothing slowly. He gently touched Magdalene's wing, carefully tugging on it, beckoning her to uncover her body. The angel blushed, but adjusted her wings, pulling them away from her pale skin.

He smiled ever so slightly. "I'm not going to do anything bad. It's going to feel good, I promise." He looked through his dark locks into her kaleidoscope eyes.

Magdalene turned her gaze to her clasped hands that rested in her lap. "I'm only a little nervous, that's all."

"That's alright, I was too the first time." He sat down next to her, brushing her blonde hair out of her face, and gingerly kissed her. Surprised by this, the girl froze for a moment before kissing him back.

Viktor pulled away and gave her a point or two, but that was all she needed. His lips met hers again and his arms slowly slipped around her small frame. After only a few moments of this, he started to get impatient and began to push her away.

Magdalene's eyes filled with concern. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked, confused.

"No, we're just going a little slower than I planned." He slowly pushed her onto her back, resisting the urge to just hold her down and take her right then. The angel nodded, slightly shaken. "I understand", she said quietly.

Viktor didn't reply, he only straddled her and placed his callused hands on her naked breasts, rougher than expected. Magdalene gasped almost silently, not anticipating his action.

He slid his hands over her body, slightly careless with his touch. The angel responded exactly as he thought she would. Magdalene could feel herself slipping away again for the second time that night. How could he control her like this?

Viktor leaned down and whispered sweet nothings in her ear about how beautiful she was and how perfect her body looked. He began to very carefully coax her legs apart, going as slow as he could possibly handle. Magdalene didn't even mind, she just loves being the center of his attention.

The girl whimpered quietly and absentmindedly parted her legs, enjoying the sensations he was causing. Viktor brought his lips back to hers and kissed her hungrily, slipping his hand between her legs. His touches were light, but demanding. They were needy, but only to get what was needed from her.

Finally, in those last moments, Magdalene fell back into her mind entirely, succumbing to everything he wanted. She ignored every passing second of pain, knowing it would turn to pleasure. She wanted to be his with all that she was. And now, at long last, she was completely perfect in the eyes of her creator.


I have to say, this was our first actual attempt at anything like this that we actually wanted to post... So don't hate :)
Sign up to rate and review this story