Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Frankie's War

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 583 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hola! So no update for a few days! Im sorry! xxx

Gerards POV
I drove Lindsey to our place for the night. It was a cute little restaurant. Vintage and everything in good quality. The price list wasn't exactly cheap but i didn't mind one bit. We were going to have a fantastic evening. I owed her a huge apology. What she made of tonight, i didn't and probably wouldn't ever know. I just hoped she could find it in herself to forgive me, because i know for a fact i would never forgive me for treating her like that. Even if we were just friends.
Maybe i should just relax a little, tonight's for her and i know she likes the chilled out me more than the stressy one. Yeah, i'll go with good Gerard tonight.

Franks POV
Fucking double dates. I'm the only one not making out with someone. Unless i grab the fucking waiter to suck face with. Nah, who am i kidding? I bet he has a wife that has the body of the godesses and the face of an angel. Just like Jamia. Jeez, why could i not just ask her? Get rejected and at least know i did try. She never gets dates to be honest. Sure, she gets offers but she always turns then down so clearly she has someone particular in mind..... Fuck, i hope it's me! Yeah, who wouldn't date a smurf. Fuck! I curse stabbing my own hand with a fork absent mindedly. The entire restaurant including my the four sucking face turn to give me a threatening glare. Oh my goodness, are you okay? A waitress rushes over to me with a first aid kit. It's her! Oh my lord, it's actually Jamia! Okay, Frank Breathe! Oh god, i'm full on staring. Wait, she's smiling back at me. She doesn't think it's creepy! Maybe kissing the waitress wouldn't be such a bad idea after all!

Gerards POV
Well thanks for taking me out Gee. It was the perfect apology. You're definitely forgiven. Lindsey smiles at me as we stand in front of the door to her house. I smile back, happy to have my best friend still. You're welcome. Sorry about everything. I should have been more careful with Eliza, you and Frank told me she was bad news. I stare at my shoes, head hung in shame. She softly brushes her fingertips against my prominent cheek bone. And our faces are drawing closer and....the door flies open. Thankyou Gerard, for bringing her home. Lindsey, your Mom is in bed. Maybe you should go there too, early start tomorrow. We're going to your Grandmothers. It was her stepfather. He liked to play the role of Daddy in the household. And whilst Lindsey was polite to him and respected him to a certain degree, she didn't see him as her father. Although he had been in her life for the past seven years. I didn't blame her though. The fact was, he would never be her father, unless she began to see him in that way. And let me tell you, she did not see him in that way at all. In fact, it creeped her out a little bit. He would always be "Uncle Daryl" to her never would he be called "Daddy." In fact, i didn't really like him at this moment in time. Okay Daryl. Goodnight Gerard. She said, running up the stairs in embarrassment.

Thankyou for reading! :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story