Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

the thirty ninth entry.

by xDcee 4 reviews

-End- For now... mwah ha ha ha. Or forever? Who knows!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 877 words

0Unrated
Where do I start for today? Do I start at the best parts or the fucking great parts? TODAY IS THE BEST day ever!
So, I never really wrote about the plans Mikey and I had made, so here. This whole entry will explain...

Mikey and I arranged to go into Gerard's room while Gerard was sleeping, very deeply and looking cute, to set up some Christmas stuff for him. The nurses, as nice as they are, allowed us to and let us stay there all night.
We pinned up decorations, a Christmas tree with presents underneath it and, because Mikey wanted a laugh, he put a red and white Christmas hat on his head. Then we sat on the chairs and waited for the morning. (by waited I mean we fell asleep and woke up fortunately before Gerard did, so it gave me time to call my mom to get her to come down here)
Gerard woke up just as my mom and Donna, Gerard's mom who I have met once, arrived. His face was priceless! It was like, surprise and happiness mixed with a grimace as we yelled Merry Christmas. Then came his award wining smile, a small laugh and open bandaged arms for hugs. He didn't stop smiling the whole time we were there.
We gave out presents, Gerard getting a lot of art stuff and comics, Mikey getting a pair of misfits canvas shoes, Donna received a make up bag and my Mom was given a cooking book. Mikey, being the nice friend he was, bought me guitar picks and guitar strings for Pansy. I literally lept onto him and crushed his shoulders with a hug. It was awesome.
We had a few things to eat, only small things because afterwards my Mom invited everyone-unfortunately not including Gerard-back to our place where she was going to cook a meal.
Gerard sat there drawing the whole time, talking and laughing with everyone else, but he mostly just concentrated on what he was doing all the way until Donna and Mom said they were going, and Mikey agreed. I stayed behind to keep Gerard company, but he looked at me worriedly. He asked me why I had been so quiet, and why I didn't want to be with my Mom on Christmas.
But there had been nothing wrong. I just wanted to watch him draw, it was interesting. I loved it. He looked to relax and out of it, yet aware of everything around him. As strange as it sounds, it was beautiful to watch. He was beautiful-- Hell, he still is. I doubt that will change.
So I told him there was nothing wrong, and that I had just been watching him draw, even though I couldn't see what he was actually drawing. He turned to me with a smile and simply said "I know" Then he turned around his book and showed me a perfectsketch of us all smiling, laughing and having a great Christmas. Heck, it wasn't even a sketch, it looked like a fucking photograph.

After a short while of talking, or in his case thanking me for 'the best Christmas he had ever had', he patted the bed for me to sit on. I did as was told and he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't protest.
Then he apologized. He apologized for what he had done to himself, what he had done to me and everything bad in my life-then made me laugh when he apologized for not buying me a present. He looked sort of upset, but I just shrugged. Then he looked at me and said "You know what would make this really the best Christmas ever?" I had shrugged again, then he smiled and kissed me. Not like the first or second time, this was a real kiss. Like in a movie. I blushed so much then, and he knew it because he just smirked with a similar shade of red on his cheeks. Then he said"I could give you a present though, because that wasn't enough. Frankie, will you be my boyfriend?"
Can you guess what I said? Yeah. You're right. My story here is cliche'd and predictable, has been all along. I've felt like I've been in a movie, and I'm now getting my happy ending because I said yes. I'm no longer dorky little Frankie, fat and alone forever. I'm now Frank Iero, boyfriend of Gerard Way, and that's how it's going to be for a long time.

As much as I hate to say it though, Diary, I fear this is the end of our adventure. I got you to write all my problems in, my bad feelings-My depressing life.
But now... Now everything is going good. The best it has been since... Well... ever. But I'm not going to throw you out. Fuck no. I don't want someone to read my life story now, I'm keeping it as a reminder. I'm keeping you in case my life spirals downwards again and I need you. I might be back, Diary, but for now, this is good bye.

Frank, 25 December
Note: Though I may not write, and I may look happy, doesn't mean things aren't going right.
See you soon, buddy.
Sign up to rate and review this story