Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Youre just a kiss away....

You bleed just to know you're alive

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 301 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey kiddos! I hope you are all well! Stay beautiful! :) x

Gerards POV
He lays still, stuck in the middle of the liquid contrasting so much with his beautiful skin that has now turned as white as snow. Showing his innocence, showing his need to be protected. A blade lies comfortably next to him. Glinting the way the stars were now, mocking me. Mocking me because ten seconds ago i knew what i was going to do to make my life worthy again. I was going to be happy. Now very much like this precious man's life. That is hanging in the midnight skies, just balancing itself.

Hello, how can i help you? A professional and serious female voice says on the line. Hello, it's my-m-my b-boyfriend. He's slit his wrists and the-the-theres blood everywhere! I wail at the end of my sentence, failing to keep my composure. Okay sir, stay calm. An ambulance is on it's way. The voice said again and i abruptly hang up, rushing over to the tiny precious body that is so beautifully damaged. I press my sweaty palm to his chest, it's there. His heart still has a beat. A faint, steady one, but it's there. Frankie, can you hear me? Please, if you can i just want you to know, if you don't make it. I think i'm falling for you. I know it's only been a day Frank but you've brought something out inside me. I haven't felt so content in my life before. Even when i was a child. Please! You have to make it! I slowly sink to the floor clutching at the ice cold hand of Frankie. An overwhelming sense of bittersweetness running through my veins. Finally, i could hold his hand but this? This could be the last time.
Sign up to rate and review this story