Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > He who waits

Suit up, and get ready!

by nicolaigerdesknudsen 0 reviews

Shinji, Rei and Asuka get ready for yet another battle. But, is this just another one? Who knows?

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Pen-Pen,Rei Ayanami,Ritsuko Akagi,Shinji Ikari - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 821 words

0Unrated
FIRST OFF! I don’t own ANYTHING of the Neon Genesis universe! This all belong to Gainax, and their respective distributors.
Btw ( “ ” ) means someone said it, ( ‘ ’) meaning someone thought it!
Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2

Shinji sat on his bed, still not quite understanding what just happened.
He -Shinji Ikari- had kissed Asuka Langley Soryu and she –HADN’T- pushed him away, she even seemed to enjoy it.
‘Maybe… Maybe she does care for me, in some weird way…’ Shinji thought to himself
As Shinji continues that thought, we go to Asuka’s room, to hear her thoughts.

‘Wow… That… Was… Amazing… Here I went around, thinking he didn’t have a spine, when he apparently has… This feeling? Is it? NO WAY! I’m in love with Baka Shinji?!’
She looked at her bed, before she sat down on it.
‘And yet… I don’t care. He can be as perverted he wants to be… As long as he kisses me like he kissed me just now…’
She laid her head upon her pillow muttering “Baka Shinji…” in a low, but loving voice.
‘I want you next to me… To have you hold me close… To hear you say you love me…’
She turned, and decided to go to sleep, even though it was only 9 PM.
“Asuka, there’s a new Angel attack” She heard Shinji.
“WELL BAKA?!” She yelled at him, looking happy for once. “LETS GET GOING!” she continued, while smiling happily.
‘I’ll never understand her’ Shinji thought. ‘Buuut, she has a nice smile…’
They quickly grabbed their stuff, and ran out of the apartment, running towards NERVs main entrance.

On the way, they saw Rei running too, and Asuka thought ‘well, there’s the doll. I’VE GOT TO BEAT HER TODAY! Oh and Shinji’s going to be watching too… have to beat him too!’ she smiled, evilly.
“why are you smiling like that Asuka?” Shinji asked, gasping for breath.
“NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!” She scram to him, still smiling broadly.

They finally reached NERVs main entrance, and hurried in.
Once in, they ran towards central dogma.
But they were stopped right before, by Misato.
She quickly put them up to speed.
“Alright, this is it! We have an Angel incoming! It seems it will reach the ground in 30 minutes. Hurry up, and get in your suits. This is going to be a tough one!” Misato said. “you’re going to need to work together” She continued. “it seems it has three cores, spread out on it. At least that’s what our data tells us. GET GOING!” Misato yelled, with raging fury in her eyes. But she still seemed to laugh on the inside, thinking back at what she had seen the two doing.
“ SIR YES SIR!” Shinji and Asuka scream in unison, looking quite scared.
Rei just nodded, and walked towards the locker room.
‘today, I’m going to show them all!’ Asuka thought.
She followed Rei, and Shinji went for the Mens locker room.
They quickly changed, of course not without the usual Asuka talk about Shinji being a perverted hentai, watching her change. But she wouldn’t mind really, she thought to herself.
When they finally got out, and waited for the Evas to open up the entry plugs, they heard Misato over the comm system.
“Try not to get killed out there, okay?” she said “And try to work together for once”
“HAI!” all three pilots answered, and entered their respective Entry plugs.

LCL filled up the entry plugs, and soon they were combat ready.
“EVA 00-01-02 LAUNCH!” Misato yelled. ‘and here we go again’ she thought to herself.
“stand back First child. I’M here to take out that Angel” Asuka said, over the comms.
“Hey Asuka, we need to..” he was cut off by Asuka screaming at him. “YOU DON’T GET TO SAY ANYTHING BAKA!” she scream, looking quite angry. ‘she does look nice when she’s angry’ Shinji thought to himself, quickly creating a fantasy, where Asuka actually liked him.
“Shinji? What are you thinking of?” Ritsuko “your heartbeat just went ballistic!”
“wha… Nothing!” Shinji said, blushing red with embarrassment.
“Shinji focus!” Misato said.
The Evas launched up through the tunnels.

*]
[*Have a nice day out there! :D

*]
[*I have decided for another way of writing this story.

I’ll only have 1 Angel battle in this story of mine, and it is going to be the short one which is up next. I’m going to focus on Shinji and Asuka’s relationship, and building a story from there. They JUST might break up, who knows?:D
Just a HU (Heads Up) so you know what to expect from me later on. I have been rewriting and adding stuff to each uploaded chapter, and I hope to soon, move in this new, and possible better, direction :D
*]
[*Contact me at: NicolaiGerdesKnudsen@live.dk

C YA!
[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story