Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Friendship Wrecker

by Party_PoisonMCR 0 reviews

This is a true story. But it gets better, don't worry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 1289 words

1Ambiance
Ever since my first day in Secondary school, I was a no body. I was invisible. People walked through me like I was just air. Or like a ghost.. I’m now in my last year and prom is in a couple of months. I won’t be going. I just want to be out of this shit hole.

I thought school was bad enough! My home life is worst. I wouldn’t call it home, its more like hell. Mom and dad constantly argue. Im the only child and god, I wish I wasn’t even born. All they argue about is money, love, dad and his work, and even me! My mom gets pissed and starts arguing with my dad saying shit. Stuff like:

“You don’t care!”

“You don’t love me or Frank!”

BLAH BLAH BLAH….

No wonder I’m fucking alone. I’ve been called a psycho or actually every name that you could think of because of my parents. I hate my life. Its so… Just so.. Fucked up! I’ve never had a girlfriend. Never had a best friend. No one to even talk to.. That’s probably why I’m messed up. I did try suicide about a year ago. I was kept in hospital, in the mental section for about a months, under super vision. It didn’t do anything though. I am gonna kill myself one day. No one loves me. My mom and dad don’t love me. They fucking show that for a start. I will end it. One day.

~ ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------
~ ~

I’m just walking to school, with my Ipod in, listening to the Misfits. On my own, of course. I slid my hand into my black school blazer and changed the song. The uniform was shit. It was black though.. But with a tie which has light green, dark green and black stripes. I didn’t wear proper school shoes like you’re meant to. I swear my completely black conversers with my super skinny black jeans. Instead of school trousers. I had my sleeves rolled up on my blazer with it done up. My top button wasn’t done up either. But my reputation is “The School’s Emo.” So, I’m bound to get no friends now. I’m also “The School’s Faggot” because I like to wear a bit of eyeliner. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

I had my music turned up loud so I didn’t have to hear the world around me. I do that often. Ignore every living thing on this earth. I love to do that. I pulled my shoulder bag up on my shoulder and walked down a little alley way that leads to the school. Just walking past an Care Village with old/mentally ill old people in. Then I look to my right, and there is chavy smokers, hiding in the bush. They give me the look of death sometimes but what do they expect me to do about it?
I finally got to school, taking my Ipod out my ears and putting it in the inside pocket in my blazer and got my school ID card out. I scanned it on the little box that lets me through the turn styles. The Vice Principle giving me an odd look, as usual. The teachers ALWAYS give me odd looks. But hey, I’m used to it. I opened the door that leads me to my locker, trying to fight my way through the crowd of Year 8’s. Keeping in mind, I’m only 5”4 and some of the fuckers are taller than me!
I managed to make it out the crowd alive and walked over to my locker. Which was just outside Drama. A sarcastic “Woo!” Goes in, right there. I reached into my inside blazer pocket and grabbed my locker key. Opening it and shoving my bag into it after getting the books I need for the morning out. Then closing it, locking it again. It was a Monday morning, sadly. So, I had double English (Ew.) and double Drama (Double ew.) first. The borningest morning known to man! Plus, in English, I always sit where the “special” people sit, in the back. it’s a huge double room with my class and another class mixed with it. I sat down in my usual seat and slouched. With my elbow on the table with my head resting in my hand, waiting for the fucking lesson to end. It was a nightmare. Seriously.

It was now break time. At last! I ran down the stairs and ran to my locker, getting to it first. Quickly grabbing my keys out my pocket and opening my locker to stuff my books in and closing it quickly, putting the key back in my pocket and walked away. While doing that, I walked into someone.
“Oh sorry! I didn’t see you there.” He smirked at me as I slowly looked up at him. He was wearing a grey suit with a black tie. Brown spiky hair, quite long but not too long. And his chocolate coloured eyes staring into mine.

“I..Its okay..” I said quietly, looking quite scared. I chewed my bottom lip slightly as he licked his lips, about to say something.

“Ahh, don’t worry about it. I should just watch where I’m walking.” He smirked at me again. He looked like a new teacher. He was wearing a badge that the teachers have on his blazer.

“Are you a new teacher or something?”

He chuckled. “Yes, well, I’m not a teacher but I help out with music and drama. That side of the school. My name is Mr Smith.”

Well.. He looked quite.. Interesting.. As I raised an eyebrow, he smirked again. “I’m Frank.. The loner of the school..” I muttered the last part. I looked at him as he looked confused.

“What?”

I shook my head. “Nothing sir..” He nodded.

“Well, I better be off. I’m needed backstage for the school’s performance. I’ll see you around the school.” He smiled and walked off, down the hall. Did that just REALLY happen? Wow. He was nice looking though.. I shook my head, getting me out of my day dream and went into Drama. Another 2 hours of my life, wasted. But at least after, it was lunch.

I sat on the ground, in a circle with everyone else. But I always had a gap in between me and the people sitting next to me. Like I had some infection that they could catch or something. It was really quite pathetic how they are acting. Specially, the people who think they are “Perfect”. Fucking preps… They always complain if you don’t do something right. Most of them can’t even fucking act! Yet, they get A+ in everything. I get a D. A mother fucking D.

Oh fuck.. I forgot we had homeroom first, then its lunch. But that’s only for 20 minutes so.. Homeroom is at 12:40pm. I looked at my watch. I groaned knowing the time was only 12:23. I can’t stay in here any longer! ITS BORING. My ass was hurting from the hard, cold floor. I just wanted to sit in a nice, soft, comfy chair!
When it was time to go, I ran out the room. I’m soooo glad to be out of there!! FREEDOM! But hang on. Fuck.. Its homeroom.. I walked up the stairs with a numb ass and walked to homeroom. I was the first one in. Again. My homeroom teacher, Mr Ryann, was just in the room at his computer. Ugh, I just want to go home.
Sign up to rate and review this story