Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Party EVER!

Chapter Three

by lalatherapist16 1 review

So now I gotta compete for MY man?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 780 words

0Unrated
A long dark figure landed lightly on the ground in front of us. It was a girl – excuse me, woman – with the most amazing hair I'd ever seen.

It was sort of long, black with neon blue fringe and the same colored ends. If I hadn't been looking at her hair, I wouldn't have noticed her odd eyes.

They were green, out lined with black eyeliner and on the part right next to her pupils, the color shifted and turned a pretty hazel.

Holy crap, this girl must not feel pain at all. She had piercings out the wang and a tattoo on her wrist. All in all though, she looked pretty freaking awesome.

Her tight fitted Anthrax shirt made me giggle – hehe, she we both like Anthrax – and I couldn't tell where the black skinnys ended and the black high heeled boots began on her long legs.

She came closer, a small smile on her face. There was a pin over her left breast. It looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Her eyes swept over me, her mouth twitching when she saw my shirt. “Who's this, Frankie?” I was instantly tense.

“Nice to see you, too Frankie. No I'm fine, thanks.” he rolled his eyes dramatically and pulled my stiff body closer to his. “Frankie, this is my boyfriend, Gerard.” I eased a bit at his words. “Gerard, this is Frankie. She changed me.”

she gave me a fang flashing smile. “So you're the famous Gerard little Frankie's been going on and on about.” I nodded, shooting a look at my blushing boyfriend.

I felt a small smile touch my lips. A warm hand found my cheek. My face was pulled back to face Frankie, the girl Frankie, that is.

My eyes popped. She smiled at me and brushed her fingers along my cheek. “Frankie,” my Frankie's voice was tense. “Don't”

“Oh Frank, you really can pick them.” she ran her nails over my skin as she spoke.

“Frankie. Seriously. Leave him alone.” Frankie hissed. She ignored him. A stinging pain flashed through my cheek.

“Mmmm........” Frankie hummed with a smile on her lips as she licked her nail. Did she just cut me with her nail?! Frankie slapped her hands away from my face and pulled me into him.

“You okay?” he whispered in my ear. I nodded, putting a hand to my cheek. The burning had stopped already, but there was still blood on my cheek. As if he could read my mind, Frank licked the red liquid from my skin before it stained.

That small contact made my head swim and heart jump. He chuckled quietly. Oh.....he heard that, didn't he?

“Frankie, hands off my boy from now on. You know what I'll do.” his voice ghosted through the air, making me shiver. Frankie giggled and backed away, her black-clad legs melting into the darkness around us.

She waved her hand over her shoulder at us without turning back. Frankie waited until she was completely out of sight to speak. “Don't worry, Gee. Compared to her, everyone's pretty normal here. Ya know, except for all the blood drinking.” he chuckled softly.

“Blood drinking? So it IS just like a normal high school!” we laughed for a moment. He smiled brightly at me, his fangs gleaming in the light of the setting moon.

I smiled back, taking his hand. “Come on. If we wait any longer, we'll be up late.”

Late?” I scoffed quietly. “Its nearly three-thirty in the morning!” Whoa, how'd I know that?

Frankie smiled softly at me now, like I was a little kid. “We don't need as much sleep as anyone else, babe. And, of course, by anyone else, I mean humans.” he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and let him pull me to the huge building.

Call me a liar if I said I wasn't nervous as hell. My heart lept into my throat as we walked under the large brick arch and stopped at the giant wooden door.

I waited for him to open it. The hand not wrapped tightly around mine curled under my chin.

“I should warn you, hun. The kid vamps like us are pretty chill, but the adults are pretty fuckin creepy.”

My eyebrows rose. “Have you met my brother?” my voice dripped with sarcasm.

His eyebrows shot up. “The adults make Mikey look normal.” his voice wasn't sarcastic in the least.

My heart pounded harder in my throat as he placed his palm against the heavy wooden door. It slowly creaked open.










ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL MY VAMP FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and Boner soup,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story