Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Restless Heart Syndrome

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Frank and hazel look at some drawings and skype with the worried James. The title is Green Day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 458 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
"Hazel you lied to me. You told me these drawings suck. They fucking don’t! Holy shit!"
"I did not lie! They are really bad."
"You’re telling me the one you drew of Batman isn’t bad?"
"Okay fine that one I like, the rest are shit."
"And the one of Green Hornet with Kato beating the crap out of some bad guy?"
"FINE FRANK! I like that one too."
"Admit it! You are a good artist"
"I Hazel, am not a good artist."
"Say it right!"
"It right."
"That’s it!"
I tickle tackled her back on to her bed.
Hazel’s POV
"Haha-Fr-Frank! S-stop I can’t-I can’t b-breathe!"
We finally calmed down our laughing.
Frank was over me, we were staring into each other’s eyes.
Kind of one of those awkward moments.
"Um, maybe we should get these drawings put back huh?"
"Oh, uh, yeah."
We put back everything and I grabbed my computer. I got onto skype and good thing, James was on.
No sooner I signed in he video called me.
"Hazel! Oh my fucking straw! I miss you so much!"
"Hi James I miss you too. Nice use of straw. I didn’t catch that or anything, how are ya Scarecrow?"
"I’m hanging in there Dorothy. I miss you back here in Oz. I visit your aunt all the time, actually I practically live here..still. How are you?"
"I’m pretty good, but I have someone for you to meet! James this is Frank, Frank this is James."
"Hey Frank."
"Hi James."
"Dude what happened to your face?..I didn’t mean it like th-"
"No, I know what you mean. This guy and his gang came up to me and just beat the shit out of me..again."
"Damn, sorry ‘bout that."
"S’not your fault. I feel bad though, I couldn’t help Hazel.."
"HAZEL WHAT THE FUCK DID THOSE FUCKING QUEERS DO TO YOU?"
"James, calm down. It’s o-"
"Don't tell me it’s okay, cause it’s not! That’s why you left home in the first place! If you leave there, where are you gonna go? I worry about you Hazel, every fucking minute."
"James, dude, it’s okay I’m watching over her the best I can."
"Yeah James, I met Frank’s clan. Well of course Frank, Ray, Gerard and Mikey."
"Please Hazel, be careful. I don’t want you hurt."
"I’ll try my best James."
"You better. Now go take the make up off your face. I want to see the damage."
"Yes, doctor James."
He smiled a little.
"Frank chat with James."
"Okay."
"Well Frank, I want to talk to you about Hazel.."
Sign up to rate and review this story