Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tripping eyes and flooded lungs.

Tripping eyes and flooded lungs.

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

"It hurts to breath."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 608 words

0Unrated
"Gabriella please open the door." Brendon said standing outside my bedroom door.
"No." I whispered.
"Come on guys she's not gonna open the door let's just go get pizza and we'll come back." Spencer said leaning against the door.
"Yeah come on, Ryan." Spencer said.
"No guys, she never locks herself in her room. Gabe what's wrong?" Jon asked.
"Nothing." I whispered again.
"Gabe if you don't open the door I swear I'm gonna break it down." Brendon said.
"No." I whispered.
"I'm warning I'm breaking it dow-"
"Brendon just use the key." Spencer said, I could see him rolling his eyes at the moment even if I couldn't actually see him. I mean there is a door in the way.
"O-oh yeah. Forgot." Brendon said through a laugh. The door opened and I pulled my legs up to my chest and put my wrists into my lap. "Gabe what's wrong?" Spencer said sitting down next to me. I didn't say anything.
"Gabriella Urie what's wrong!?" Brendon almost yelled. He knew when something was wrong. I'm his little sister, I'm 2 years younger than him, and he knew how to get my to tell him.
"I'm" I started "I'm sick. Don't fell s'good guys." I said looking down. "It hurts to breath." I could see the schocked expressions on Brendon's, Ryan's, Jon's, and Spencer's faces when I looked up. "J-just let me be alone." I looked back down.
"No. Not when you're like this. What made you get sick?" Spencer said looking at my bruise covered face, but he couldn't see it I had my black hood over my face so no one could see it.
"Gabe?" Jon said sitting down next to me. "Gabe what's wrong?" Jon tried to pick up my face with his hand but I shoved it away and started crying. Brendon pulled my hoddie off.
"Gabe what the fuck did Demitri do to you!?" Bendon screamed when he saw all my bruises.
"Nothing! It was my fault I deserved it! He loves me and he's just looking out for me!" I screamed back running out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I slid down the bathroom door and started crying. I'm only 16 I need someone to look after me right? I thought to myself.
"Gabe open the door!" Brendon said pounding on the door.
"Go away Brendon I don't wanna talk!" I buried my face into my knees.
"We don't need to talk I just wanted to tell you that you're done seeing Demitri and the next time I see him I'm gonna fucking skin him alive." Brendon said through a laugh. It was an angry laugh though.
"Just leave! And I don't know what you're talking about 'cause I'm going to see him again!" I screamed at him. I heard an angry sigh and then footsteps. I knew I was by myself again. Myself and my thoughts, at last.
"Gabe? Will you open the door for me?" Ryan But wait? Ryan's never talked to me. He barely knows I exsist. I reluctantly go to open the door.
"Fine." I mumble under my breath. I turn the handle and only open the door a little bit.
"God Gabby what happened?" He asked looking at my bruises.
"Please don't call me Gabby, and none of anyone's business." I said narrowing my eyes.
"Grab your hoodie, let's go for a walk." He started to walk towards the door.


A/N: Ok new story. I know what you guys are thinking "aNoThEr 1 lYkE O eM gEe! sHe NeEdS 2 lYkE fInIsH tHe FiRsT oNe!!!!11!!11!!!!!1!1!1!11!!!1!!!!" no just kidding. You know I love you guys:3 so r&r please!
Sign up to rate and review this story