Categories > Original > Romance > Simply Complex

Ummmm......

by quietliar 0 reviews

We find out why he is so happy. unfinished

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 404 words

0Unrated
We slip out of the car uneasily. Me and Lila know what that means. He has news and it is almost never something good for our safety and overall wellbeing.

"Well it is a wonder to see you lovely young ladies this morning. And boys how are you," he beems brightly at us. The boys all bow there heads and mummble something along the lines of good before he continues. "Great! Absolutely splendid! So glad to hear it! Now girls I have extra great news for you. You are going to be doing a great thing for me and this school but its not finalized yet so I'll wait to tell you more. Just thought I would see you all off to class first. Shall we?"

He motioned for us to go ahead and we cautiously led the way to our first class wondering what was in store for us.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

The boys and Lila had every class with me today. Lila I wasn't to surprised about because we have always had the same classes but the boys I could tell had been moved to all of my classes. They were unfamiliar with the teachers and everyone seemed to be in awe that they were there.

We refused to sit anywhere near them and it seemed quite alright with them too so that is how the whole day was. Us avoiding them and vice versa and every teacher making Lila and I stand up at the front and introduce ourselves. We both denied that we had ties to the boys and the headmaster when anyone asked.

We had talked to several people threwout the day. By the end the strange attitude that my Uncle had desplaid earlier was totally forgotten. That is until he showed up with that same smile on his face at the end of the day. Luckily no one was around to see except my four lovely stalkers and my dearest friend.

"Ladies I certainly hope your first day was everything that you wanted from it. Now on to that wonderful thing I have planned for you. Lets talk in private. Boys leave."

The boys practically sprinted to be anywhere but where. A mixture of fear and relief spred across their faces. Now not only was I worried but I was angry. How rude of them to be so happy that they are abandoning us in this perilous situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story