Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Frankie and his Jamia

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hola! A chapter for the wonderful Frank Iero and Jamia! :)

Franks POV
Fuck im nervous. No, actually i'm bloody terrified beyond words. To calm myself i played pansy before i came out to pick her up. Extreme more than words was the song. Anyway i sucked at it, i was far too distracted to work out each tiny little chord of magic. I decided i would just sit on my windowledge and gaze out at the pink and orange sky, like something van gogh could have painted. So beautiful, setting the tone for what i hoped could turn into an amazing night.

After a few minutes of calm consumed me i decided i should probably begin getting ready. Expecting it to be say, four, maybe five o'clock in the afternoon, you can imagine my horror when i checked the time and got a big fat six thirty! Six fucking thirty. The time i was supposed to pick her up. And to make it twice as bad, me being the fool i am forgot to take her number incase an emergency such as this right now may occur.

I flew out down the stairs and bolted out of the house into the rain in my old ripped, faded levi's and batter scuffed converse. Wow. She'll take a good luck and turn away for sure. No eyeliner, bedraggled hair and old worn out clothes. How could you not fall for that? Pretty fucking easily, that's how. Anyways when i finally got to her house at 6.50pm after having to make a quick detour at a gas station to pick up some flowers to treat her with, i was greeted by none other than the doting daddy who wasnt overly keen on the idea of a Jersey boy taking his little princess out to dinner. Now had i not so royally fucked up i could have looked half decent, i could have borrowed my Moms car, which is a damn sight healthier than my own.I also could have given my hair a good run through with the comb but no, I the real and pure Frank Iero would have to impress the father and then the daughter.

Frank1 Jamia whips open her front door in a beautiful flowery dress and strappy kitten heels. She saved my neck there. Her Dad and I were enduring a very awkward silence. I guess after How are you sir? with a reply such as good. there isn't an awful lot left to say. Ermm, these are for you! I exclaim handing her the bouquet of carnations. She smiled up at me inspecting my outfit her grin widening. You lost track of time didn't you? She giggles and i'm beyond stunned. How did you guess? I said practically gasping still.
Well, i know you mildly and i know you would have put on a facade to try and impress me but you've been yourself and got all clumsy on me. Like at the restaurant. And we both crease up at the memory of the night we properly met. No, i'm actually glad that my folks will see the real you, and i'm even more glad that i will. I like the clumsy Frank. She said ruffling my hair, earning me a glare from her father. Hey come in and meet my Mom and Sister! She exclaims, her eyes shining, taking me by the hand and pulling me up the porch steps. Tonight was going to be special, finally she would become mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story