Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

horror films and hiding food

by deadromancex 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 579 words

0Unrated
sorry it's been a while, i've not been sure on where to take this and if i should carry on,
here goes anyway, please r&r... enjoy
never let them take you alive
sophie x


-At the Way's house-
Ray's p.o.v
We all sat in the lounge watching saw, well some of us were. Eve and Gee got a little too hyper in the Monster we brought on the way back. Consiquencley, my hair was now the perfect place to be hiding Mikey's and Franks bags of popcorn. Bob sat on the couch next to me helping me fish out the popcorn and what ever else they decided to throw in. This whole thing was about to get worse when Mikey decided to go and make coffee for us all.
We continued to watch the film as Mikey made the drinks. Eve sat next to Frank laughing at all the blood shooting from the people chopping their limbs off, She also learned that Frank doesn't like horror films as he hide his face in shoulder.
"awww, i'll protect you frankie" she hugged him as he pulled a horrified face at the sight of a dude's head exploding.
We all started laugh at Frank, when Mikey walked in with Coffee. Gerard and Eve charged at Mikey and stopped just before they smacked him over, and fought to get the first cup.

Mikey's p.o.v
It was quite amusing watching Gee and Eve oin their little war. The only thing that wasn't funny, was the fact that i was the one holding the tray of mugs. After a few minutes of them slapping each other, Gerard finally won, and Eve sulked off swearing revenge on him. Oh dear, this ould get ugly. I gave the others a mug then sat down to finish watching the film. Just as i sat down it finished. Just my luck.... Bob laughed at my reaction as i sat down, i turned round and gave him the evils then threw a pillow at him. Frank then burst out in a fit of giggles as i rolled over laughing as Bob attempted to throw it back but missed. Ray shook his head at us with bits of food flying out. Leaving Eve and Gerard bemused as to what just happened, they were to interested in there own little war.

Gerards p.o.v
I have to say Eve's hits hurt like hell, and that was just play fighting, remind me never to get into a fight with that girl..... After watching Frank and Mikey roll around on the floor laughing me and Eve came up with a plan.
"3...2...1" Eve whispered
We both jumped of the sofa, i landed on top of Mikey and Eve landed on top of Frank and some how Ray aswell.
"oww, you boney idiot, get off me" Mikey complained as he tried to get me off.
After rolling around in his attempt to get me off, i decided to get off him and watch Eve get tickled by Frank.
"oii..... stop..... Frank stop...." she pleaded whislt laughing
"never, it's too much fun"
"I will... kill you...."
"Umm... Frank, she ain't joking, her slaps hurt man" i warned him
Eve got her revenged and jabbed his stomach causing him to move away from her.
"haha, i win" eve cheered
"this time...."
"I'm bored, what can we do?" Mikey whined
Ray's eyes widened as he thought of an idea "Lets play dares"
Sign up to rate and review this story