Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lunatic's Lament

A Lunatic's Lament

by thesecretgoldfish 5 reviews

FRERARD. Psycho!Gerard and Psycho!Frank. Gerard and Frank are on a killing spree. If you don't like this sort of stuff, don't read. R&R and I will love you for life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 407 words

2Exciting
I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I don't know how many people I've shot with this gun, I don't know how many people you've stabbed with that knife.

We're scum, we don't deserve to live. But nobody really gets what they deserve, its a fact of life. That man who murdered your brother on Christmas day, did he get what he deserved? No. He got away with it. But then we blew him up with dynamite, and that still wasn't enough. Did those jocks who terrorized me throughout my teenage years get what they deserved? Well, actually, some of them did. I've had the unexpected pleasure of shooting three of them in the face with a pistol, and I've watched you strangle two of them to death.

"It's revenge, Frank." you tell me. "They killed Mikey. They hurt you. They aren't going to fucking get away with it."

They aren't. Because you and I, the terrible two, will track them down and blow their brains out with bullets. And we will fucking laugh while we do it.

So as we drive through highways and hills, with smiles plastered on our faces, I can say that I am well and truly happy to be with you.

I don't care if I'm going to hell, as long as you go down with me. I once asked you if you regret killing anyone. You smiled and said, "No, Frank. If anyone hurts you, they're going down."

Then you kissed me and I wondered how someone who had killed so many people could at the same time, be so sweet.

But we live with the truth hanging over our heads, like a dark cloud on a sunny day.

One day, the police will find us and hold us at gun point. And you'll poison yourself, while I stab myself in the heart. A sick, twisted reinactment of Romeo and Juliet to end our days on the run. But until then, you and I will be as free and wild as ever, and we'll both drive off into the sunset, with the blood of fifty men on our hands.

[A/N: I was feeling particularly cheery today, so I decided to write this little ficlet. I didn't plan it, or anything, the idea just spontaneously planted itself in my head. I like writing about psycho!Gerard and psycho!Frank, yup. R&R? It would make my day. Title comes from Alesana.]
Sign up to rate and review this story