Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories!

The Only Hope For Me Is You

by Vengefulscout 0 reviews

Hadley's story :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 840 words

0Unrated
Hadley’s P.O.V

The music was blasting so loud out of the speakers; it sent chills through my body. As my friends danced around like lunatics, I could feel their adrenalin pumping through them along with the music. It was a high school party and the night had been a chaos –filled one, everyone was joking and having a good time. As for me, I liked to “Take the back seat”, sit down by myself and watch everyone else laugh and get themselves drunk off hyper-ness. “You wanna join us Hadley?” a friend of mine asked. I shook my head “No thank you, I’m quite happy here” I replied. “Suite yourself” they said and disappeared into the crowd of insane teenagers. Then, the doors opened as more guests came in and one I recognised straight away. Frank Anthony Iero.

Frank’s P.O.V

“I hate being late!”
“It’s not like you wanted to go”
“Well, you dragged me along”
“Come on Mikey, how bad could it be? Gerard will be in there”
“I’m not one for parties Frank, you know that”

I nodded, but continued to walk to the hall, Mikey trailing behind me, sorting out his hair. “For goodness sake Mikey, you look fine!” I snapped jokily. He scowled at me and opened the front doors. The loud beat of music hit us like a brick wall as we came in; people surrounded us and all around were shouts and calls. “I’m gonna find Gerard!” Mikey said, loudly so he could be heard. I just nodded and scanned the sea of people. As my eyes looked around, I spotted a familiar face and, with a big grin, pushed myself through groups of people till I got to my destination “Hi Hadley!”

Hadley’s P.O.V

“Hi Hadley!” he shouted, opening his arms and giving me a big hug. Me and Frank had been friends for ages and I always had a certain feeling toward him, but there was one thing that was holding my feelings back. Frank and I usually hung around with boys like Gerard and Mikey Way, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. Sometimes, Frank would give them hugs, hold their shoulders and get rather close to them. Was Frank gay? I always thought so, but how wrong I was.
“You wanna go outside and get some air?” I asked. “Yeah sure” he called back and we fought our way out of the crowd and ended up outside. It was a clear summer night, a gentle breeze blew past us and I caught a few hoots of owls as they began to awaken. “It’s mad in there huh?” Frank said. I nodded, thinking about my query, still battling with my thoughts. “Hey Hadley, can I ask you something?” I nodded once more, looking up into his brown eyes. There was something their in those eyes, something that I couldn’t quite figure out but it was something that looked like...

Frank’s P.O.V

I was going to do it, ask her the question I had longed to ask but never had the guts to do so. Now, was my time. “Hey Hadley, can i ask you something?” I said. She nodded and looked up at me with green eyes, her dark blond hair fly behind her as another gust of wind arose. “You see...I have been holding this back for sometime and...well...I like you”

Hadley’s P.O.V

“Well...I like you” I felt my mouth open, my jaw hitting the concrete, in my mind, fireworks were going off. “Wha...But...” I couldn’t speak, my brain couldn’t form the words “I’ll understand if you don’t like me back” he said quickly “We can still be friends if you...” I put a finger on his lips, stopping him from talking “Frank...I like you too...But” I looked down with a little embarrassment “I thought you were...gay” I was expecting him to be a little cross by this, but he just laughed and grinned at me “No” he said, shaking his head. I felt so silly, and I felt my cheeks burning and flushing red. I felt him put a hand under my chin and made me look into his beautiful face, and then he gently brought my lips to his. I kissed him back, more fireworks going off in my mind and my heart pounding in my chest. “I love you Hadley” he whispered as he pulled back to look at me “I love you too Frankie” I whispered back, leaning into his chest and he hugged me tightly. I now knew, what was in those eyes, something that I hadn’t figured out. It was something that looked like love.

Hope you liked it! I am so sorry for not doing these for ages! You may hang me now! I will post them in here so keep an eye out!
Emily
PS: SCIENCE TESTS OVER! HELL YEAHHHHHHH!
Sign up to rate and review this story