Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Yo, Lornaigh Present

by radioheadisreligion 1 review

If you read unitedsuck007's shit...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 291 words

0Unrated
Um...so, hey.

Yeah, so Lornaigh here, under my other account, just to say that once First of the Gang is finished, my other stories will be put up here by my doting servers Jane and Katherine, and then for reasons I will not go into I am leaving FicWad.

My stories, such as Full of Holes and First of the Gang to Die, will be available for all to see as long as this site exists. I am not deleting them.

I am not here to upload FOTGTD; I am sure you all know that. But hopefully it has received a positive response and so will my other stories. I write all of my stories and I have ordered my uploaders not to change a single thing in any of them.

My other account has been hacked into by someone and I don't have the energy to fight with some pre-pubescent idiot. I don't know if the situation will be sorted out by whatever time my sister decided to upload FOTGTD but I want it on unitedsuck007. The rest of First of the Gang, Full of Holes and Holiday in Cambodia will be on that account. The other future stories-some of which my uploaders have found, others they will have to hunt for-listed here will be on this account.

They should be uploaded in this order, Jane.

1. First of the Gang to Die (to complete)

2. Full of Holes (to complete)

3. Holiday in Cambodia (to complete)

4. The Talk (one-shot)

5. Karma Police Officer (story)

6. Masters of the Wicket (story)

7. 5th Period Massacre (story)

8. Red (one-shot)

9. Icy Blues (story)



There you go. After these, I will retire from writing.

Happy reading, lads...

...and happy hunting, Jane.


*evil cackle*

-lornaigh, aka unitedsuck007/aka radioheadisreligion
Sign up to rate and review this story