Categories > Original > Humor > a complete joke!

a complete joke!

by heatherhorcrux 0 reviews

I'm making this because my friend is too lazy to carry on writing a fanfic, which I'm in. I might actually use this to post my POV through the story. To be honest, I wouldn't read it cause it's go...

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 373 words

0Unrated
Peeking around the doorframe of the back room in anxious curiosity, we could see ashley, looking at his shoes before quickly peering up and grinning.
"Hi, um, Rachael!"
He was actually quite tall..
He seemed to tower over Rach, but I had to pinch myself for thinking that. That was just the cruel side of me.
"H-hello there.."
Rachael gave us a quick, flitting excited and nervous smile before stepping out of the door and carrying on along the driveway.
I downed my coffee and sighed.
shit.
I'd forgotten it was stone cold by now.


Me and one of my closest friends, Amy, left in this house with nothing but anxiousness and curiosity, while our other 'gang member', Rachael, goes out on a date with this guy we know nothing about. Well, technically we knew him, just not personally, but that's another story.
The point is, we're left on our own. Just us two, the awkward silence...
Oh, and more coffee.
Coffee's always gotta come in handy somewhere.
With my cold hand on the mug, I padded over to the window in my slippers.
No sign of them. It was also raining, which wasn't exactly good for them but to be honest with you I liked the rain.
I looked over the silent room, which had now been stripped of all interesting conversations or intriguing topics, to where Amy was sat on the edge of the worn black couch. The decor matched the tiringly dull atmosphere.
"..So? Just because Rach is out on the town probably having an amazing time with Ashley Horne, doesn't mean we have to sit here being bored! Come on, I think I have some money in the back room, we could maybe go for some sushi-"
"Forget that. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? That won't cost anything. Just maybe some money for a bus.", Amy interrupted.

Actually, I did know what she was thinking. She's so funny.

She wanted us to follow Rachael and Ash.
Thinking about it, it didn't seem like such a bad idea.
I wanted to spend that extra money on something else anyway.
I looked down at my Doc Martens, then back up to smile at Amy.


What's the worst that could happen?
Sign up to rate and review this story