Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > They Will Not Control Us

They Will Not Control Us

by akeala1089 3 reviews

Anyone remember the Vampire Frerard Ain't No Rest For The Wicked? Well, here's the sequel. I have link to it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 645 words

1Exciting
A/N: I"M BAAAAAAAAACK! I WAS BORED, READING OTHER FAN FICTION AND KELSEY CHEM INSPIRED ME TO GET OFF MY ASS AND WRITE THIS. HEVEN'T READ THE FIRST? TRY THIS LINK I SUCK AT SETTING UP."Your text to link...":http://www.ficwad.com/story/171282
++++++++++P.s. this is Mikey's dream ;D sorry bout that.
I'm holding her hand, she's but a silhouette, but I know I love her. I know it in the way I listen to her breath, wait for her pulse to reawaken my body, the way I anxiously watch her, the way she squeezes my hand. She loves me too, that much I know. I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me. It's an immediate connection I make, though I know nothing about this shadow woman.

"They're coming!" She says anxiously. No, she doesn't say anything, the words are simply there, in my head, running across my brain in a gloriously beautiful pattern of twists and turns. We run, run, run into the light from the shadows we came from, escaping our dark hiding place, escaping our shadowed love, trying to bring it into the light.
I hear a gunshot ring out, and she's falling. Her long hair doesn't want to fall, it struggles to stay in the air while her shot body slowly tumbles around the air into my outstretched arms. I kneel down, trying to support her the best I can. I hear her breathe heavily, she's not going to make it. She's going to die, and it'll be my fault.
I look around, wondering who fired the shot. I look around to see Frankie, he's crying like it's the end of the world. And it is. The end of my world.
"Mikey..." The woman says, yet again the words merely fluttering around in my mind.
"Areya..." I whisper, instantly knowing her name. Tears start to drip onto her face, and I realize they're falling from my eyes, eyes that would always look at this now broken form if given the chance. I love her, she can't die. As if love was ever enough.
"Mikey, I'm dead...just don't do anything stupid." The words comfort my now quiet mind, and her body stops feeling so alive. It feels wrong. This vessel is not my Areya, it's something foreign, new, strange, unwanted and...dead. I shed a few more tears before I stop, emptily looking over at Frankie.
"Why Frank, why would you do this to us?" I ask. He sobs harder.
"I-I couldn't help it!" He literally cries. He collapses onto the ground. "I couldn't help it."
"Does Gerard know?" I ask quietly.
"No...." He sobs again, it's pathetic, really. "I couldn't stop. They told me to, and I couldn't stop, it just felt so...right.
"It's okay." I sigh. "Because now you'll be paying me back- a life for a life." I say mercilessly, pushing the broken body off me and lunging at Frank. Suddenly Gerard's there, stopping me.
"He didn't mean it, he was brainwashed. The brainwash might have destroyed a part of you, but that doesn't mean you have to destroy all of me." He says. He doesn't get it. Areya was my Frankie. She was my everything. He seems to get this, as he doesn't stop me when I bite his neck, drain all his blood and leave him for dead...the council would hate me, but I don't even think about that as I go after Frankie, and it seems everyone can hear the riiiiip of his neck being torn off for miles. Everyone but Areya.


++++++++++++++++
Epic epilogue, eh? Just a little start up, my folks and friends. I think this might go places, and FRERARD WILL BE A PART OF IT, I promise. You should R&R, because you love me. And my fucking amazing story ideas.
Sign up to rate and review this story