Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give My Heart Back

2- Just Come Back

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Frank and Hayley are alone now. The problem is that Frank isn't who he used to be...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 1757 words - Complete

?Blocked
-Meant to be together, meant for no one but each other. You love me, I love you harder.-



(Another warning, just so that readers don't get confused... The beginnings are flashbacks and in italics. Also, thank you soo very much for the ratings and reviews!)

**





"Please don't cry baby. It'll be okay." Frank whispered, holding my body to his.

"He won't forgive me." I whispered, sobbing.

"He will." Frank said, sounding confident. "Just give him time to get used to the idea of us."

"You don't know him Frank... this isn't something he will just get over. My father... I don't think I can lose him." I said softly, forcing out words. I just hoped they would make sense to Frank. Nothing in my head made sense. Three hours had passed since my father had ordered me out of the house I had shared with him. It was just now sinking in though.

"You won't lose him." Frank promised. "Give him time. If all else fails... I can make myself disappear."

I quickly shook my head, "No Frank. I refuse to be without you." My voice got a little stronger. "You're the best thing in my life. I just- I wish my dad understood that."

Frank's fingers lightly dug in to my sides and I felt my lips turning up in an attempt at a smile, laughter flowing from my mouth, "Don't make me laugh Frank!" He was tickling me.

"Your laugh is the best thing I've ever heard." Frank whispered, lightly kissing me upon my lips. I leaned against him, his hands left my sides as he held me tightly once again.





**

I hated myself for asking this question but the words left my lips before I could stop myself, "What do you want then?"

Frank licked his lips, stepping closer once again. We were closer than I would like. "You." He muttered, his fingers sliding up my shirt.

His hands felt so cold. I felt myself shiver.

Why wasn't I telling him to stop? I felt frozen. Ever since I heard his voice over the phone, telling me it was over... I'd felt empty. Right now at least I felt something. Sure it was fear but it was a hell of a lot better than nothing. I felt as if I'd lost myself at the end of our relationship. I felt as if my entire identity had shattered. He had left pieces of me that I just couldn't put together by myself. I had always sucked at puzzles.

Did I want to get used in a bathroom at a party? No. Did I want Frank? Yes. He had been the only person I'd ever slept with but each time had been special. He had been so gentle. I wasn't going to pretend to expect the same now. He seemed so different.

Say no! I couldn't.

My shirt was discarded, thrown on to the dirty bathroom floor. I wrinkled my nose in disgust as the smell of alcohol from Frank's breath invaded my nose. I hated the smell of alcohol. I hated it even more when it came from him.

"Frank..." I pushed him away, the smell of the alcohol seemed to bring me to my senses. I wasn't going to have what would pretty much be equivalent to 'break up sex' in someone's bathroom during a party. I wasn't going to sink that low. I wasn't going to let Frank use me one last time before permanently throwing me away. I wasn't that girl.

"Parker, stop shoving me away." Frank snapped, pushing my hands away from him. The way he called me Parker used to be cute. He was the only person who called me by my last name. Now? Well now it just felt wrong. It made me feel small, as if I were nothing to him. Was I nothing? Evidently.

"I'm leaving Frank. I'm not doing this with you. It's done. You're the one that broke up with me now let me go." I said, my back against the cold wall once again.

"You're not going anywhere." Frank said, reaching for me once again. I tried pushing his hands away but I felt useless. When had I become so weak?

"Don't you get it?" I yelled at Frank, attempting to twist away from him. "I'm not going to have sex with you!" There, I'd said no. This should get easier now, shouldn't it?

"Don't you get it Parker?" Frank whispered, his breath tickling my cheek. "I'm not asking your permission tonight."

His words caused my heart to start beating faster. My fingers fumbled as I reached for my shirt, attempting to cover myself. I wasn't okay with this anymore. I wasn't okay before but now I was even more... not okay with it.

Frank yanked my shirt from my hands, throwing it to the floor once again. His eyes flashed in anger as he glared at me, shoving me back against the wall. "Stop being difficult!"

My bottom lip started trembling as I stared in to Frank's hazel eyes. The Frank I knew would never treat me like this... What had happened to him on tour? He was someone different. I never should have gotten myself in to this situation. I held back the strong urge to scream for help, aware of the fact that no one would hear my words over the blasting music on the other side of the door.

"Please Frank..." I pleaded, the fear becoming overwhelming as I covered my breasts with my hands. I was hoping for this to all end soon. Unfortunately I wasn't disillusioned enough to believe that it would. "You're scaring me. I don't want to be here. Just let me go."

"Shut up." Frank said, pressing his lips against mine.

It was the worst kiss of my life. Frank's lips were cold and pressed tightly against mine, which refused to respond. I wouldn't let his tongue slide in to my mouth. I didn't want this. I said no. I meant no. I didn't want to do this with him.

He pulled away, slamming his hand against the wall next to my face. I jumped, closing my eyes tightly as I willed the situation to fade away. Frank brought me back to reality though as his cold hand wrapped around my neck, applying a small amount of pressure, "Kiss me back." He demanded.

My eyes snapped open and I stared in to Frank's eyes, silently pleading him to stop. Instead he simply applied more pressure to my throat, letting me know by his actions that he wouldn't stop squeezing my neck until I kissed him back.

I refused. Frank leaned close once again and I used all of my energy to turn my head away, his grasp on my neck becoming tighter. I was starting to lose the ability to breath. Would he choke me to death?

I started to breath faster, the sound of it filled my ears. I was gasping for breath, attempting to take as much in as possible. Frank's gripped tightened again and I started to get light headed. I felt as if I were going to pass out. If I did would Frank just let me go? Why was he doing this to me? What had I done to deserve this?

My neck was burning. He had to stop. If he didn't stop I was going to pass out. Frank leaned forward again, brushing his lips against mine softly. I couldn't refuse any longer. I was weak. He was just rubbing that in. I pressed my lips back against his with as much effort as I could. My lips parted and Frank's tongue slid in. My entire body was flooded with relief when Frank's grip on my neck lightened. I could breath again. As Frank pulled away I gasped for breath. He simply stared at me in annoyance, "Do you see what fighting me gets you now? I will hurt you Parker." he promised. I believed him.

Tears were spilling from my eyes, landing on my cheeks. When had I started crying? I couldn't remember.

A knock on the door caused a small gasp to escape my lips but Frank's hand was quickly pressed over my mouth.

There was a moment of silence but then Alex's voice spilled in to the bathroom, "Hayley, are you in there?" He called.

I started struggling against Frank, attempting to get his hand away from my mouth. Frank shot me a quick glare and pressed his hand against my mouth harder, his other hand was keeping my body pressed against the bathroom wall.

"Hayley isn't in here!" Frank yelled.

Alex paused then spoke again, "Frank? Are you the Frank that was dating Hayley?" he asked.

Frank tensed, confusion crossing his face. Alex had listened to a few tapes I had of Frank and I when we had been together so he knew Frank's voice... kind of. I'd only played the tapes about a million times after Frank had broken up with me.

"Do I know you?" Frank asked.

"I'm Alex... Hayley's f-" Then I blacked out.



**

(Third Person POV)

Frank sighed in distaste as he opened the bathroom door. His mind was foggy, he felt sleepy suddenly. Who was this prick that knew Hayley? A friend? As fucking if.

"I'm Parker's ex." Frank said, closing the bathroom door behind him so that Alex wouldn't look inside and see Hayley passed out in the bathtub. "What's it to you?"

"Parker?" Alex asked, confused.

"Parker. Hayley Parker." Frank said, agitated. "Did you not even know her last name? Some fucking friend you are."

"Some fucking boyfriend you were." Alex responded, feeling a rush of hate towards the man that had broken Hayley's heart. She was his best friend. He wanted to protect her from douche-bags like Frank. Unfortunately he had been too late to stop her heart from breaking with Frank. "What kind of man breaks up with his girlfriend over the phone? Gives her no explanation? You treated her like shit."

"My relationship with Parker is none of your fucking business." Frank yelled, shoving Alex backwards.

Alex was immediately on guard, "Your relationship with Hayley is nonexistent. You don't have her anymore. You fucked up."

For some unknown reason this pissed Frank off and he lunged forward, smashing his body against Alex's. People surrounding them stopped to watch, curious whispers filling the room.





*

(So, what do you guys think? I'm shooting for intense... and hoping that people will continue reading. Let me know. :) Thanks!)
Sign up to rate and review this story