Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

[A/N] - I think this is gonna have 3 parts... Haven't decided yet:) And BTW I'm not very good at torture scenes either :L I'm a pretty innocent person...

Mikey stood outside watching Gerard smoke a cigarette. The police had been and gone, promising to do their best to find Emily. Mikey had already written a blog about it on their website, begging people to come forward if they have any information.
Suddenly a woman with brown hair and brown eyes was standing next to Mikey “Oh hey Mikey!” The woman grinned, batting her eye-lashes at him “Fancy seeing you here…”
“I’m sorry, do I know you?” Mikey asked, barely glancing at the woman next to him.
The woman smiled sweetly at him “Kind of. My name’s Raechel, I’m your soul mate.”
Mikey snapped his head round to look at her. Gerard chucked his cigarette to the floor and ran inside, sensing that something was about to go down. Mikey glared at Raechel “Why don’t you just leave me alone, yeah?”
“Because we were meant to be together,” Raechel said, sitting down next to him. She sat so close to him that their thighs were touching “I think you and me should go out for a bit.”
“I don’t want to go out for a bit.”
“Why are you so depressed?” Raechel asked him.
Mikey sighed heavily “If you must know my girlfriend Emily has gone missing.”
“I hate to be blunt but I think she’s dead.” Raechel nodded “If I were you, I’d just save the hassle and get over her.”
Mikey looked at her “Can you just please leave me alone?”
“Why don’t you come and have some fun with me?” Raechel asked “It might take your mind off Emily.”
“I highly doubt that.” Mikey mumbled.
Raechel put her hand on his arm “Just give it a try. Only once and if you don’t have fun then you can just forget about me for the rest of your life. Is it a deal?”
Mikey took a deep breath “I guess you’re not gonna leave me alone until I say yes.” He looked at Raechel “But this isn’t a date. I’m still one hundred percent faithful to Emily.”
Raechel smiled at Mikey and nodded. Mikey smiled back, not realising he was smiling at the woman who’d abducted his girlfriend.

Emily’s stomach tightened and the door opened as a man she’d never met before entered the room. He sat down in front of Emily “My name’s Jack.” The man told her “You’re Emily, right?” Emily nodded “I just wanted to tell you that Raechel’s now on a date with your boyfriend.”
“He’d never agree to go out with her.” Emily muttered.
Jack raised his eye-brows “Oh really? Mikey might not be aware it’s a date but by the end of the day, he’ll have fallen in love with Raechel.”
“Shut up!” Emily suddenly cried “Please, just let me go!”
“I’m sorry but I can’t do that.” Jack replied “Raechel would murder me.” Jack stood up “And you’d better watch your mouth Ems or she’ll murder you.”
Emily cringed, hearing Jack use one of Mikey’s nicknames for her. She looked down at the ground as Jack took off his belt. “What are you doing?”
Jack just smiled at her and ignored the question. He took his belt and used it to whip across her arm. Emily cried out in pain as blood started oozing out of the new cut on her arm. Jack continued to do this until there were lots of cuts up and down her arm.
Jack smirked at her “I wonder how beautiful Mikey would find that.”
Jack kicked her in the side and walked out of the room. Emily’s eyes filled with tears. Was it true? Was Mikey really on a date with Raechel? And was Emily ever going to see Mikey again? Emily started crying for the seventh time that day, closed her eyes and fell asleep while trying to ignore the pain in her arm.

“Are you having fun?” Raechel asked Mikey, linking her arm through his.
Mikey nodded. And it was true, he was. Raechel had taken him to a bar that he’d never heard of before. She’d managed to persuade him to go on the karaoke and Mikey had actually enjoyed being the singer for a change. Then she’d taken him to a Chinese restaurant, a favourite one of Mikey’s. Mikey had wanted to cry because it was one he’d taken Emily to several times.
And now Raechel was taking Mikey to a third place. Mikey looked at her “Where are we going?”
“My place….” Raechel replied with a small smile “So we can watch a movie and… Stuff…”
Mikey cringed. The watching a movie wasn’t so bad but ‘and stuff’. Mikey unlinked his arm with Raechel’s “Raechel, I thought I told you that this wasn’t a date…”
“I never said it was a date.” Raechel smiled, holding her arms up in the air in mock defence “You got the wrong idea from my ‘and stuff’.”
“So what do you mean by and stuff?”
“That would be telling.” Raechel giggled, tapping her nose “Come on Mikey; don’t go all moody on me! I thought we were having a good time!”
Mikey looked down “Yeah I am having a good time, sorry… I just can’t help thinking about Emily.”
Raechel slipped her hand into his “Don’t worry about it, Emily will be fine.”
“Earlier you told me she was dead.”
“She probably is but she’ll be better off dead than being tortured by some sick loon who’s kidnapped her, won’t she?” Raechel looked at Mikey properly “I think you need to move on. It’s what Emily would’ve wanted.”
Mikey nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story