Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Electric

surprised?

by xxplasticpearlsxx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 1230 words

0Unrated
It was the most blistful week of my life having Gerard here with me. we switched between my apartment and his hotel room. and besides work those were the only other places I went. Today however Gerard had a bussiness thing he had to go to so I was catching up on laundry and dishes at my apartment. We had tonight and most of the day tomorrow left before he had to go home and I knew for a fact that this time it wasnt going to be as easy to let him go. the thought of it made my stomach turn. To think back on it I always laughed at people or books talking about "love at first sight" and magical whirlwind courtships. But as of right now I was falling into the exact catagory. I smiled at the thought of it I was so happy right now.
Mid day dream i heard my phone ringing. I finished up at the washer and ran to grab it.

"hey baby!"

"Hey I wont be out of this thing until dinner time. I have a plan though. Wear something nice and there will be a car at your apartment at seven sharp"

"What are you up to!?" I had to ask I hate HATE surprises!

"It's a surprise!!!"

I rolled my eyes. I should have know that was going to happen.

"Don't roll your eyes missy and just let it happen."

my jaw dropped and then i shook my head.

"Alright mister I'll see you later then"

"See you later."

I ended the conversation and went to look in my closet for something nice to wear. I stood looking at everything I own for about fourty five minutes. I hate it all. I turned on my heel and slipped on my shoes and walked out the door. twenty minutes later I'm trying on dresses at my favorite little botique store.
I must have tried on one hundred different things. But I found one that was perfect. It was a mid theigh black bandage dress with one sholder strap. I also found a pair of black paitent leather shoes with chrom heels. perfection. I paid and made my way back to my apartmet.

I took a shower and did all of the lovely things that the male race rarly ever have to do. I decided on a nice natural color eye make up theam with a thin line of liqued eye liner and a small cat tail. I then lined my lips and filled them in with a creamy, medium, shade of red. I went on to curl my hair. I slipped on my dress and shoes and sprayed myself with my favortie Chanel perfume that I only wore on special occasions. I stood there looking at myself in my full length mirror and even though I hate them felt kind of excited about my surprise. not a minute later my buzzer was going off. I looked out the window and I saw a black town car waiting for me.

I collected all of my things and headed down. The driver held the door open for me and shut it behind me. Inside the car was a half dozen roses and a note from Gerard. What a dink I thought and smiled. I pulled the note out of the boquet and gently opened it.

Dearest Rachel,

I'm not all that good at this romantic stuff but I thought I'd give it a chance on you becuase it feels like the right thing to do when you feel like I do about someone. I have planed a surprise as you know by now for our last night together before I have to tear myself away from you. So just smile and enjoy the ride and I'll see you soon.

xoxo Gerard.

I couldnt help my have a huge and very cheesey smile on my face.
"Is this for real?" I asked myself outloud. Does this really happen to people!? I had to shake my head. I took Gerards advice and leaded back into the seat and watched out the window.wondering were the hell I was going to end up.

After a while I pulled up to what seemed to be a smile art gallery. There was a man dressed in a suite at the door.

"Rachel?"

"Yes

"right this way" he said as he opened the door for me. We walked through the small space and behind a hanging wall. right when we turned the corner I saw him. He was in a tailored suit with a blak shirt and a black and gray tie. We matched and we hadn't even planned it. The man who lead me here magicaly disappeard and I walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just smiled at him.

"What are you up to Mr. Way?"

"I thought it was about time to do something nice for us."

"Okay so whats the plan?"

"well a friend of mine owns this place and there is a photography showing here. but it dosnt open until tomorrow night. Some how I've convinced him to allow us a private showing. Then some other things but thats for me to know and for you to find out."

"Tease" I said as a pulled myself away from him. "Alright babe, where do we start?"
He took my hand and led me to the begining.
we walked through the whole display stoping and chattting about the photos that caught our eye and Gerard whould spew some technical art meanings and examples on how things worked.
it seemed like we were there for longer than we were. Lost in awe of what the artist was able to catch with his lense.
Although when we were finished we headed back out into the town car. This time Gerard opened the door for me and followed me in.

"Where are we going!!!" I asked anxious that I didn't know

Gerard smiled and turned his head to me.

"Stop asking because I'm not telling!" he said and then leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed this moment.
We drove for what seemed like forever. If I had been with anyone else I may have become concerned. But I just reached over and took Gerards hand. The feeling of his thumb making small cirlcles on the top of my hand took any concerns right away. and again I sat back and just watched as the city began to fall away from us. That was kind of exciting. To get out of the bussle of the city and to do something quiet and that I had never done before would be a nice way to spend out last night together. Well at least I thought so.

we drove soem more and then turned up a dirt-ish road. further up the road I saw a few rows of Weeping Willow Trees. I didn't even know if those could grow here! Well I guess so! They we so pretty! Each one was covered in those white cyrstal lights and had what seem like a small floor and table for two inside of their weeping branches. I couldn't wait to see that it was like close up.

"Are you surprised?"

I tore my eyes away from the window and looked at Gerard.

"Very"
Sign up to rate and review this story