Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Anyone Wanna Do A Collab?

Anyone Wanna Do A Collab?

by Love_it_or_leave_it 5 reviews

Hey friends! I really wanna do a Collab with someone! Anyone and everyone welcome!! :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 328 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello! Its me Love_it_or_leave_it again!! I really wanna do a Collab with someone on FicWad. I have a good idea of how I want the story to go but if you want to change anything, just let mr know. I've thought about this alot and I hope it goes okay. My plan is that we'll each write a chapter and see how it goes and if we get good feedback, then we'll continue it if that's okay with my partner!

The story will include Frerard and some pretty dark and violent themes. I'm not sure if it's been done before so I apologize in advance to anyone if I have taken your idea. My plan is that Gerard is a bounty hunter and he is paid to go and kill Frank he realizes Frank's got potential to be a bounty hunter so Gerard decides to teach him the tricks of the trade. That sounds like a good title... Anyways Gerard teaches Frank in secret and Gerard's bosses find out and send every other bounty hunter after them. Gerard and Frank kill the other bounty hunters because Gerard is the best hunter. That's why thy sent him after Frank because Frank is the only one who can bring Gerards bosses down. Frank is a computer nerd who can hack anything and everything and while hacking someones computer one night and found a list of the people that Gerards bosses want dead. So basically Gerard was sent to kill Frank because he knows too much. Oh I forgot! Gerard became a bounty because when he was younger jocks from his school raped and killed his brother (Mikey of course) so Gerard killed them all and realised he was good at it so now he's a bounty hunter. I thought it was pretty good if you wanna change or add anything just let me know. Awesome!! Thanks and please R&R and let me know!!

Xoxo Jay
Sign up to rate and review this story