Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Come As You Are

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Just read the damn thing.... Please....

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 200 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh that reminds me." Kurt said stroking my cheek, "I have to attend the MTV awards tomorrow. Please come." I nodded, "Sure I'll go. But what should I wear?" I said pulling the flannel shirt off of him and putting it on. "I'm not dressing up. Shit, I didn't even wanna go." He mummbled. His the corner of his mouth and chuckled. "Wear that grey dress you look so good in." He said with a smile. "I can't there's too many buttons missing." I said watching the shade of red fill his cheeks, "Oh right." He snickered. "How 'bout that black dress I got you for your birthday?" He said playing with a button on my shirt. "Good enough." I said climbing on top of him. "We have to be in L.A. by tomorrow. I forgot to pack." He said pulling me off of him, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, Molly." He got up and went over to the closet and pulled out his black duffel bag, "Sharing?" He asked turning to me. I nodded and climbed out of bed and went over to him and kissed his cheek then we both began picking things to bring.
Sign up to rate and review this story