Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Betrayal

Betrayal

by WinryRockbell16 1 review

Winry's evil plan has been put to the test. What will happen, and how will Ed react?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 403 words

0Unrated
Chpt. 4 6-15-06
"Betrayal"
Ed POV
----------------------------------------------------------------
Arrgg!!! I can't believe I have to wear the military uniform! Now I'm gonna look like that bastard Mustang!!! Could things get any worse?!!......Oh shit, I still have to find a date. I don't know who to bring,well,Win's here but she might think it's a date, which I wouldn't mind. But she probably doesn't want to go with me anyway. "Niisan!" someone said. Oh great, on top of all this I'm hearing voices!!! "Hello,Niisan?" I turned around to see a giant suit of armor heading my way. "Hey,Al." I said. "We've been looking all over for you!" Winry said as she caught up to Al. "We have to tell you the big news!!!" "Yeah Niisan, Winry and I have something to tell you." Al said sheepishly. "Okay, what is it?" I asked, now feeling sorry I asked. "Al and I are going to the ball together!!!" Winry said happily. "Uh..." I don't know what to say, this sucks, I was gonna ask her!!! "Oh and Al, tell him the other good news!" Winry said. "Well Niisan, you see, Winry and I are kinda going out." "WHAT!!!!" I blurted out. "Yeah, isn't it great!! Well, i better go and find a dress, bye!!! Winry said happily as he pranced out of the room.
I just stared at the door dumbfounded. I can't describe this feeling, my heart hurts,but i'm so angry!!! My brother, my own brother, how could he?!!!

"Uh...Niisan, you okay? You look kinda angry." Al asked stupidly. ".....How could you?!!! I yelled. "How could you do this?! You knew how I felt about her and you stole her from me anyway!!!" Al started walking toward me. "Niisan,I-" "Shut
up!!! Just stay the hell away from me!!! I screamed as I burst through the door. How could he? How could he?!!! I hate him!!!
I don't know why I care, what's happening? Why does this hurt so bad?


A/N// Al's in trouble!!! Lots of drama! Yeah so, yet another chappie, how did you like it? Please review, reviews make me spazz out!!! Oh Yeah!!! Sorry a little crazy. I drank an energy drink called monster. Anyone ever tried that stuff? It makes you really really hyper.....yeah....so ..um...thanks for reading!!! And a special thanks to my friend Maggie for turning me on to energy drinks, thanks spazz bucket!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story