Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For My Is You.

2 Years Later...

by Lici 0 reviews

2 Years Later...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 331 words

0Unrated
Gerard's lips crushed down on mine with varying pressure as Emma walked into room, hand in hand with Frank.
" Geesh guys, get a room!" she complained. I had known her for exactly 2 years now; she was the girl looking through her hair at me on our first day. It felt like we had been best friends our whole lives, me, her, and her sister Suke.
"Well we had a room, until you two lovebirds came running in" Gerard wittingly replied, and bent down to kiss me lightly on the cheek. Less than two seconds after, Suke and Mikey popped up from behind the science desk.
"Hey, we were here before all of you!" Suke announced,before grabbing Mikey's hand and running out of the room.
"Bye guys!" Mikey managed to yell behind him. Everyone left in the room looked around at each other and shared a laugh.
"I think I could actually see that coming." Frank giggled, resting his arm on Emma's shoulders; not an easy thing for someone so short. "Does anyone know what lessons we have?"
"Well me and Gee have Music, French, IT, History, and then free period" I said, checking my time table. "We'd best be off."
The clock hands were nearing 9am. We said our goodbyes as me and Gee walked to Music and Emma and Frank walked to Geography.
"Ladies first, beautiful." Gerard said, pushing a kiss down on my cheek. Mabye that's why I'm so short.
"You should go first then!" I laughed. It was a ongoing joke about his "sass".
When we finally finished play fighting about who should go first, Music had almost started and the register was being called. We took our seats at the back next to Mikey and Suke.
"Mikey? Gerard?" the teacher called their names.
"Here" they said simultaneously. They always had a habit of knowing pretty much exactly what the other way going to say.
"Lici?" asked Mr.K. "Here" I replied.

Crap ending, I know. xD
Sign up to rate and review this story