Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Chapter 1 The Bird

by candycanegirl27 1 review

Killjoys. Enjoy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 421 words

0Unrated
This story does not represent Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey, Lynz, Alicia, Grace, or any other actual person AT ALL. This story is about killjoys. Enjoy.


      "What the fuck." Poison mumbled under his breath, holding his smoking ray gun above his head and looking down at the ground. "What kind of bird is that?"
     "I believe it's called dinner..." Ghoul smiled, walking over and looking down at the lifeless bird that was drowning in the sand. "I get one of the legs."
       "Ghoul, I don't think we can eat that." Jet Star murmured, also walking over to it. "It looks like it's been exposed to radiation." 
        "Or some kind of shit." Poison added, lowering his weapon and kicking the bird over. "Is that a third eye?"
         "I don't care, man. I'm starving." Kobra said, drooling over the bird. All four killjoys were standing over the mutated bird, deciding weather or not to dig in. 
      "I'm fine with eating the third eye," Ghoul said, "You are too, right Kobra?" Kobra Kid nodded excitedly, smiling as Jet rolled his eyes.
      "You guys can have it. Poison and I will find something else."
      "No way! I shot it!" 
      "You WANT to eat a mutated bird?"
      "Well if they can, why can't I?" he said, bending over and picking up the bird out of the sand. 
       "Fine. Have fun deciding who gets to eat the third eye!" Jet said sarcastically, walking off.
        Poison shrugged and moved the bird closer to his face.  He grimaced, examining it. "I don't think we can eat this." he said, horrified, throwing the bird on the ground. 
     "Why? What's wrong with it?" 
     "It doesn't have feathers..." Poison mumbled, bending over and looking as if he was about to be sick.
      "What do you mean, 'It doesn't hav-' WHAT THE FUCK." Ghoul screamed dramatically, taking a huge step away from the bird and laughing. "Dude! I wish we had a camera! No one's gonna believe this bird had fucking FUR!"
      "I don't want to believe it." Poison mumbled, still bending over, holding his stomach with his head hanging. "Kobra, do you see this?!" he asked, looking up, but Kobra was not there. 
       "JET. I'M COMING WITH YOU." Poison and Ghoul heard him scream, chasing after Jet and tripping over his own feet in the sand. Poison chuckled and shook his head. Then, just for the hell of it, he took his ray gun out once more and shot the bird, nothing was left but a pile of mutated fur. "I hate California." 
Sign up to rate and review this story