Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give Me a Reason to Believe.

"I'm ok now."

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Final chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 548 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two weeks later, Paisley and Gerard renewed their vows in the same spot that they had several years earlier.. As Gerard repeated his vows, he squeezed his wife's hand.

After the reception, Donna and Don took Helena home with them so that Gerard and Paisley could be along. Wanting to start things off on the right foot, Gerard picked Paisley up and carried her from the car and over the threshold of their home. He surprised Paisley even further when he carried her up the stairs and gently laid her on their bed. He placed his right hand on the mattress and leaned down, kissing Paisley as she entwined her fingers through his hair. She pulled him down and on top pf her. Gerard shifted so that he was leaning on his arm while he played with the silky fabric of her dress with his free hand.

"It has been too long, Paise" he gave a slight moan as she snaked her hand under his shirt and lightly ran her nails against his chest.

"Too long to not be having sex," she agreed.

Gerard held her gaze as she unbottoned his white shirt.

"No, since we've made love," he replied as he reached behind her and unzipped her dress.

Paisley breathed in his scent as she rested her chin on his shoulder while he unclasped her bra. Before she could respond, he spoke again.

"It used to be sex," he agreed, "Hell, sometimes I'd even view it as fucking. That was when I was taking advantage of you, that's what I did. I wasn't loving you physically or emotionally like I should have been." He bit his lip as Paisley slid his pants off of his hips, making sure to nudge the growing tent in his boxers.

"I wasn't giving Helena the love she deserves either. I was on the brink, nor caring about anything except my own selfish interests. Then I got a rude awakening."

He hovered over Paisley, holding one another's gaze before he leant down and kissed her, hoping he could convey all of his love for her through the kiss, hoping she would see how far he'd come and that he never wanted to go back to his old ways.

" I realized how selfish I was and that everything really was not about me. That's why I'm going to make love to you."

*************
Hours later, Paisley was resting her head on her husband's chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. Gerard kissed her on top of her head before ultimately breaking the silence.
"Paisley, I can't make up for the past but I can continue to show you how much I love you and that you mean to me, from now on. I can never be grateful enough to you, for staying by my side and dealing with my bull shit. Calling me out on it though was the best thing I think you have ever done. Do you remember when you found the lyrics to "I'm Not Okay?"

Paisley scoffed, "How could I forget. It destroyed our relationship for a good bit."

Gerard frowned, "I know and I'm sorry. I was an ass. But this time I'm really telling the truth. Because of you and Helena, I'm ok. I'm ok now."
Sign up to rate and review this story