Categories > Original > Horror > Jennifer's mistake.

Jennifer's mistake.

by JessIsAngry 0 reviews

Jenny gets more than she bargined for..

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 921 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lightening echoed throught the hallowed halls of the Abbott household, the tentative frame of a sixteen year old girl graced the hallways. With every crack of lightening her shaddow danced against the walls, twisting this way and that with every turn of her body. Her long black hair entwined with her arms, flashing infront of her cheeks and then dissapearing behind her neck.

She walked down the hallway in search of her mother. The grandfather clock sounded; 2am. No-one in their right mind should be up this late. She came to a junction in the hallway, she peeked around the corner, the coast was clear. She took silent steps forward, towards her mother and step father's bedroom. Stepping like she was weightless no floorboards creaked, not one, walking towards the room she put her hand close to the door knob anxious to turn it. She took a deep breath in. It turned; by itself.

She flew to the end of the corridor to her original position, hiding behind the corner of the wall, only her brown eyes emerging. The oak door screeched asif in pain and a man emerged. His eyes were big and blue, the type of eyes any lady would fall for, his lips were outlined perfectly and his nose was straight and rounded at the end. He couldn't have been any older than 28. His trousers held up by a rouge brace, his once crisp white shirt was soaked in blood, his head turned slightly with a devilish grin.

Her hair whipped past her, giving away her position, she pinned herself to the wall; heart racing, hands shaking. Heavy footsteps approached her, closer, closer and closer-

"Jenny, I know it's you. I saw your hair," He turned the corner, facing her, his arms went either side of her head his hips pushed against hers, trapping her. "Heya." He giggled and put his finger to her chin and made her stare into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she shook his finger away from her chin.
"What do you think?"
Jenny noticed the blood stained arm.
"No..where's my mom? I need to see her."
He took no notice of her plea.."How old are you?"
"Sixteen, why?"
He put his forehead onto hers and looked into her eyes, he pushed forward onto her lips, engaging in a passionate embrace, his white arm cupped the side of her face, her ear inbetween his thumb and forfinger, her hair flowing over his hand. She hesitated but returned the kiss, he stepped back from the wall both his hands sliding down her body, she followed her arms locked around his neck, a tuft of hair fell into her fingers as her hands made their way to his neck. His hands groped her ass. She detatched her lips from his and took a deep breath in she dstared into his azure eyes and rubbed her nose on his. He fell suddently, his knees crashing onto the floor creating echoes that rippled throughout the house. Jenny withdrew her clenched hand from his stomach with a facial expression that can only be described as horror.

He lay there on the floor cradling and holding his stomach, groaning in discomfort; her blow had knocked all of the wind out of him. When the pain had withered down, his eyes reopened and he unlocked his grasp on his stomach. Jenny was gone.

She had taken her oportunity and ran. She didn't care where she was going just as long as she was away from him, that horrible, abhorrent and grim man. She stopped at the nearest door and grabbed the handle, pushed it down and fell into the room. Jenny closed the door with an almightly bang and turned the oldened key in the lock. What had she done? She asked herself that as she slid down the door and squatted. Her eyes were blackened from her make up being smudged. Tears rolled down her face leaving a trail on her cheeks. BANG!

"Let me in, Jenny!" The voice boomed through the wood of the thick door.
"No, Fuck you!"
There was a thump outside. "Oh, you're goin' to play like this now, huh?"
No answer. She turned so she was facing the door, she peeked through the key hole. She saw him sitting there running his fingers down a small pocket knife, the blade was bloodstained. His eyes still conserntraiting on the blade.
"So, you're gonna spy on me now? Is this what it has come to, spying on eachother?" His eyes now focuses on the key hole. "You know, I killed your mom, of course you knew that," He giggled "She didn't put up a fight, she took it."
These words felt like a punch in the neck for Jenny, her whole world had been ripped apart by one sentence by one man. "How could you?!" The question pushed its way through her lips, she couldn't stop it from coming.
"How could I? HOW COULD I?! Bloody hell, babe. Don't you know what happens in these stories? Wife dies, husband gets inheritance, but then...I realised she had given everything to you, my dear, everything. Her money, her clothes, her belongings, her house, her money. You are the only one standing in my way, Jenny. And I want you out of my way." He stood up and turned away from the door, his face leaning against the wall; slamming his fist into the wall denting it..


Part 2 will be up soon! :P
Sign up to rate and review this story