Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

I Miss You More Than I Did Yesterday

by bvbrocks 2 reviews

Gerard has a plan to get his Frankie back. But will it work?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 618 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard’s P.O.V
It had been one week since my mistake. And in that one week, I had held the knife to my wrist, ready to let the rest of my blood drain out and stop the pain, twice a day. The only thing holding me to this world was the picture of Frank and I, together and smiling, pinned to my bedroom wall. That picture gave me false hope. It made me believe that somehow, Frank and I might be together again. As it was, my arms were becoming laced with scars again, and the whole house smelled of booze. I had to get my Frankie back, and I had a plan. Beg and plead. I just hoped he could be forgiving.
I was walking down my street toward Frank’s house as I thought these things, and I was growing increasingly nervous. If what I was about to do worked, everything would be great again. But there was just as great a risk of it failing miserably ,and if it did...well, let’s just say I probably wouldn’t be around to witness the aftermath. So it was with great apprehension that I rang Frank’s doorbell.

Frank’s P.O.V
I was startled awake by the sound of the doorbell to my house ringing. I rolled over and groaned at the time on my alarm clock: 10:00 a.m. On a Saturday? Who the hell could be up right now? Well, I thought, the part of the human race who wasn’t up all night crying over some cheating bastard. I groaned again as I got out of my bed to go see who the hell was at my door.
When I opened it, who did I see, but the cheating bastard? But of course, when I saw him, standing on my front porch, with the saddest little expression on his face and eyes puffy and red from crying, I wanted nothing more to scoop him up into a huge hug and tell him that everything would be alright. No, I thought, remember how much he hurt you? Remember how hard you cried? He deserves this. So I tried to keep my expression flat as I said in a monotonous voice, “Why are you here, Gerard?” He looked down at his feet and chewed his lip, like he always did when he was nervous. “Frankie...” he murmured, “I came to beg for forgiveness. I love you too much to let this end without a fight.” I sighed at this, and said sternly, “Gerard, no amount of apologizing will erase what you have done. And even if it could, I made a promise to myself a long time ago to never stay with somebody who cheated on me.” Gee was on the brink of tears, and started pleading in earnest, “Please, give me another chance! I made a huge, horrible mistake, but I can’t live without you. I need you, Frankie, more than I need air, or food, or water! Please, please, I love you!” My heart broke for the second time that week listening to him, but I somehow kept myself from shouting out that everything was forgotten and forgiven. Instead, I managed to say, “I’m sorry, Gee. I love you, but I can’t be with with someone I can’t trust.” And I closed the door and walked away.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I stood there looking at the closed door, feeling my world crashing around me. And I ran back home, finally completely ready to welcome Death with open arms.

A/N Oooh, cliffhanger. I might update tomorrow if I get some reviews....so R&R!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story